Turn on thread page Beta

Who's your role model? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Will Smith

ReputationRep:
    I have a few role models~ Albert Einstein & Charles Darwin. I'm a sciencey person and wants to change the world's thought by doing something extraordinary!:p:

ReputationRep:
    Stephen Fry

ReputationRep:
    Hermione Granger!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lacewing)
    Spongebob Squarepants

Oh and EM(Lin) - you and Oxford were so meant to be together...
    Hehe thanks

ReputationRep:
    Vic Mackey, Tony Soprano or Stringer Bell.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have one. Why can't i have my own random set of ambitions rather than emulating and aming for things other people want?

ReputationRep:
    -Johan Liebert
    For his charismatic way of forcing someone to commit suicide and his insane determination.

-Hannibal Lecter
    For being so good in anatomy and so intellectual and calm and everything *shudder*.

-Leonardo da Vinci
    For being a renaissance-man

-Che Guevara and others
    For changing the lifes of so many simply by his idealistic aura.

-Vladimir Nabokov
    For being so intellectual and bad tempered.

Some others... its not easy to find role models these days. I emphasize my first three ones. Especially the first.

ReputationRep:
    Victoria Beckham.
    She's hot, always looks amazing, has a veryyy rich husband, very successful.

ReputationRep:
    I have no role model :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Watch Out For Sharks)
    Victoria Beckham.
    She's hot, always looks amazing, has a veryyy rich husband, very successful.
    are you on crack? :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    Not right now, nope

ReputationRep:
    Hadrian the Greek Emperor and MIKA the pop-singer. :eyes:

ReputationRep:
    Goku.

He taught me that if I'm ever confronted by the enemy, I should scream until either
    A) My power level is well over 9000.
    B) I **** myself.

ReputationRep:
    My dad

Or Jimi Hendrix

ReputationRep:
    A couple of history professors I know- I would love to be where they are in around 25 years time and am trying my upmost to achieve it.

ReputationRep:
    Atticus Finch - refused to comply with the racist views of others in Maycomb (yes I know he wasn't real!)

Mohandas Ghandi - managed to achieve independance and increase racial equality without employing violence, as many others wished to do.

John Hunter - although people initially disagreed with his methods and ideas, he made groundbreaking medical discoveries and came up with surgical procedures which are still used to this day.

My Dad - always guided and advised me when Ive needed it, and always has the time for intelligent conversation.

=)

ReputationRep:
    Stephen Fry
    David Attenbrough
    My Dad <3
    Beyonce

ReputationRep:
    A teacher from primary school who i didn't like, but something she said to me in the last few days of school has stuck with me forever.

ReputationRep:
    My parents, because they have always supported me and encouraged me to do what I want to do
    And my best friends, for their compassion, strength and kindness.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.