Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Will Smith

ReputationRep:
    I have a few role models~ Albert Einstein & Charles Darwin. I'm a sciencey person and wants to change the world's thought by doing something extraordinary!:p:

ReputationRep:
    Stephen Fry

ReputationRep:
    Hermione Granger!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lacewing)
    Spongebob Squarepants

Oh and EM(Lin) - you and Oxford were so meant to be together...
    Hehe thanks

ReputationRep:
    Vic Mackey, Tony Soprano or Stringer Bell.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have one. Why can't i have my own random set of ambitions rather than emulating and aming for things other people want?

ReputationRep:
    -Johan Liebert
    For his charismatic way of forcing someone to commit suicide and his insane determination.

-Hannibal Lecter
    For being so good in anatomy and so intellectual and calm and everything *shudder*.

-Leonardo da Vinci
    For being a renaissance-man

-Che Guevara and others
    For changing the lifes of so many simply by his idealistic aura.

-Vladimir Nabokov
    For being so intellectual and bad tempered.

Some others... its not easy to find role models these days. I emphasize my first three ones. Especially the first.

ReputationRep:
    Victoria Beckham.
    She's hot, always looks amazing, has a veryyy rich husband, very successful.

ReputationRep:
    I have no role model :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Watch Out For Sharks)
    Victoria Beckham.
    She's hot, always looks amazing, has a veryyy rich husband, very successful.
    are you on crack? :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    Not right now, nope

ReputationRep:
    Hadrian the Greek Emperor and MIKA the pop-singer. :eyes:

ReputationRep:
    Goku.

He taught me that if I'm ever confronted by the enemy, I should scream until either
    A) My power level is well over 9000.
    B) I **** myself.

ReputationRep:
    My dad

Or Jimi Hendrix

ReputationRep:
    A couple of history professors I know- I would love to be where they are in around 25 years time and am trying my upmost to achieve it.

ReputationRep:
    Atticus Finch - refused to comply with the racist views of others in Maycomb (yes I know he wasn't real!)

Mohandas Ghandi - managed to achieve independance and increase racial equality without employing violence, as many others wished to do.

John Hunter - although people initially disagreed with his methods and ideas, he made groundbreaking medical discoveries and came up with surgical procedures which are still used to this day.

My Dad - always guided and advised me when Ive needed it, and always has the time for intelligent conversation.

=)

ReputationRep:
    Stephen Fry
    David Attenbrough
    My Dad <3
    Beyonce

ReputationRep:
    A teacher from primary school who i didn't like, but something she said to me in the last few days of school has stuck with me forever.

ReputationRep:
    My parents, because they have always supported me and encouraged me to do what I want to do
    And my best friends, for their compassion, strength and kindness.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.