Turn on thread page Beta

Girls revealing clothing and age watch

ReputationRep:
    I see all these girls wearing these black tights and tight jeggins with long tops (or if Im lucky with short tops) and wonder if its mainly a teen trend since I never see women past the age of 30 in tights, boots and long tops. Or maybe there are older women I don't know but don't you think women say past the age of 25 ish look a bit teeny dressed like this? Or does this trend apply to older women too?

ReputationRep:
    the woman who lives in front of us is in her 70s and she wears leggings and boots....

ReputationRep:
    Oh, you haven't. Then consider yourself very lucky indeed, I can tell you there are a certain type of women over 30 that still try this look, and the resulkts can be pretty horrifying.

ReputationRep:
    It's just a teen trend.
    Not one that I'm a fan of though tbh, it looks way too cheap in my opinion.. I'd rather go for a nice dress with tights.

ReputationRep:
    I see older women who wear tops with tights, a teacher at school only seems to wear that. I don't like this trend looks tacky.

ReputationRep:
    Different ages have different trends, depends on the time too.. Trends come on go.

Do you wear the same clothes now as you did say, 5+ years ago? Maybe even less but I can't be bothered to look at how old you are :p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think anyone should wear leggings/tights and long tops, let alone people who are 25+

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    I don't think anyone should wear leggings/tights and long tops, let alone people who are 25+
    THIS! I hate this trend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riddy)
    I see all these girls wearing these black tights and tight jeggins with long tops (or if Im lucky with short tops) and wonder if its mainly a teen trend since I never see women past the age of 30 in tights, boots and long tops. Or maybe there are older women I don't know but don't you think women say past the age of 25 ish look a bit teeny dressed like this? Or does this trend apply to older women too?
    :eek: I just want to break out the eye bleach when I see that!

I also don't like the trend. The trend for short tops with leggings is even worse and it tends to be worn by people that really should keep their bum and thighs covered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -XxX-)
    the woman who lives in front of us is in her 70s and she wears leggings and boots....
    that just put a really disgusting image in my head :yucky: :yucky:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steevee)
    Oh, you haven't. Then consider yourself very lucky indeed, I can tell you there are a certain type of women over 30 that still try this look, and the resulkts can be pretty horrifying.
    fat women?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.