Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Tiredness and Premature ejaculation watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, me and my girlfriend have recently started having sexual intercourse(both first time) so far havent had more than say a few hours of solid intercourse

however i have noticed if i stay up late like 12/1 or if i stay up late and have been drinking, that I sometimes *** way too fast like within a minute.... does anyone else experience this?

and another question

I know its normal to *** quite quickly when you are inexpierenced, when did you guys start lasting longer?

Hours of solid intercourse?!
    How long are you aiming to last?! Christ, not only would you tire yourself out, you'd rub the poor girl raw!

ReputationRep:
    It might be useful to make sure you *** about an hour before sex, so that you can last longer. You'll also get better at controlling your orgasms the more sex you have. Don't rush these things, it can take time to get used to controlling yourself for longer. It's all normal.

And yeah, what anon said 'hours of solid intercourse' - not what you're aiming for, I'd hope. Ouch, that would cain lol.

ReputationRep:
    sorry i think you misunderstood me, what I mean is we havent had more than a few hours of intercourse altogether not as in 1 session of hours of intercourse.

so no one else has expierenced premature ejaculation which could possibly be caused from factors such as tiredness and alcohol from the previous night?

i normally have the opposite... if i've been drinking i last longer. i guess every person is different.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.