Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Patienceistheword)
    thanks for your reply,ye i'm constantly on the virtual tour trying to suss out which to go for lol :-s, do you know if the stamford street apprts have a common room kind of thing, where the people on your floor can lounge around?
    SS Have a kitchen TV area thing. Not amazingly big. But it looked fine when I went!

ReputationRep:
    - Computer Science with Management
    - London
    - Errm. that i will hve fun :P
    - That i will hate it? :P

ReputationRep:
    - Business Management
    - Croydon urgh (but moving to Crawley)
    - Lots of hard work
    - See above !

ReputationRep:
    - Course: Law
    - Current location: Norfolk.. what a massive change London will be!
    - Expectations: exciting, lots of hard work, partying, scary times as well as good & bad times!, i'm not really sure - but I'm so excited to goo!!
    - Worries: I won't meet anyone I won't get the accommodation I want... but right now my main worry is not getting my grades !! arghhh!

ReputationRep:
    Helooo
    -Firmed for Pharmacy last night
    -Yorkshiree
    -Basically balancing the amazin nightlife with the expected tonne of work!
    -Kinda nervous excited about moving so far from home, and ofc abit worried about accomodation, partially due to the fact it wont let me log onto apply yet haha. Oh and that i dont manage to achieve the previous point lol.^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZiggyG2000)
    Accepted for English. Hoping to concentrate largely on Film as well within the department.
    From Los Angeles, California.
    Lookin' forward to meetin' some o' ya.
    Cool, an international student :O. Must be weird trading LA for London. I've been to LA before, was also considering UCLA or Caltech but stayed in England instead .

How you feeling about moving to the United Kingdom?

(Original post by eatcakee)
    - Current location: Norfolk.. what a massive change London will be!
    - Worries: I won't meet anyone I won't get the accommodation I want... but right now my main worry is not getting my grades !! arghhh!
    Tell me about the grades, I'm sweating it out on the grades as well. And about location, a massive change is good IMO - espec. London being a big city.

ReputationRep:
    got an unconditional for biochem which i have firmed

ReputationRep:
    I got into UCL.............but I'm choosing KCL!!!!
    doing Maths pls add me on the list! x

ReputationRep:
    - Biomedical Science
    - Malaysia
    - visited the place. the uni looks great and super awesome. just cant wait to start
    - any internationals from msia coming?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esmejay)
    good for you - that's the spirit...seriously UCL is so overated anyway :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esmejay)
    wooo! what made you chose it over UCL?
    Im doing maths there next year

ReputationRep:
    - Course: Law
    - Current location: South London
    - Expectations: Crazy nightlife & enormous amounts of work
    - Worries: That i wont get accomodation & that the work load will kill me :\

)

ReputationRep:
    - Pharmacy
    - West Yorkshire
    - BIG...nightlife and alot of work
    - not making friends quick, costs.

ReputationRep:
    - Classics
    - Brussels, Belgium
    - Well, I always think 'If you don't expect anything, what you get won't disappoint you.' So, I just hope I'll have a great time, but don't expect too much.
    - Having a difficult time meeting new people -because I have nobody at all in the UK

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know what freshers week is going to be like?

ReputationRep:
    About to firm English Lang and Lit .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bill-e)
    wooo! what made you chose it over UCL?
    Im doing maths there next year
    sweet! Hopefully see you around! Well. UCLs Maths department is like a few squishy classrooms above the Union. I know it's really silly to look at it like that but I had such a better time at the KCL open day. Such a better vibe. And I <3 the Strand!!!

ReputationRep:
    - Course - Business Management
    - Current location - Asia

Looking forward to much fun in KCL this September!

ReputationRep:
    Trying to decide on accomodation... does anyone know what the difference is between a "non standard single room" and a "single room" is?
    The fees are a fair bit cheaper for a non standard single room and I can't seem to find where it says what the difference is?
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by live.laugh.love)
    Trying to decide on accomodation... does anyone know what the difference is between a "non standard single room" and a "single room" is?
    The fees are a fair bit cheaper for a non standard single room and I can't seem to find where it says what the difference is?
    The non-standard rooms are slightly smaller.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 19, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.