Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    aaah im worrying about the same thing! im going to be leaving at home too and i dont know if its going to mean i wont get to know ppl as easily =/
    but yea, i guess being tres active during freshers week cn solve it =/ ...

(oh yes:
    - Law
    - Cyprus
    - lots of fun
    - as above x) )

ReputationRep:
    -maths G103
    -shrewsbury
    -everything
    -london being too much of a scary changeeee

ReputationRep:
    I'm so excited for Kings ;D i'm doing english language and communication toooo!

ReputationRep:
    I'm also soooo excited!!! Hopefully we'll meet us guys in September (grades permitting...) I'm going for law! ) London's calling!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatieRebecca)
    I'm so excited for Kings ;D i'm doing english language and communication toooo!
    There seems to be quite a lot of us on here doing this course. :woo:

Roll on September. I'm so bored of my gap year now!

ReputationRep:
    If my exams went good enough, I will join you in King's this year
    Law with German Law
    from Poland
    I'm excited about the "new life" there, London, new fiends and everything, but you cannot avoid being scared to death about living away from home for the first time. I hope to see you all in September though

ReputationRep:
    http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=371729990696&topic =14870#!/group.php?gid=371729990696

Those that have facebook, join the group, type in what you will be studying and hopefully you'll get to meet some people on your course before you go.

ReputationRep:
    I would join the group ^ but I'd rather not because I'll feel like an idiot if I don't get the grades

ReputationRep:
    - Comp Sci
    - France
    - Expectations: Parties
    - Worries: No Parties D:

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know how long king's take to get back to you when applying through ucas extra?

ReputationRep:
    English
    England
    Lots of fun
    Worried that I won't meet the conditions or make any friends D: .

Are there any other English firmers on here?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone still to sort out their accomm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Anyone still to sort out their accomm?
    Yes! Haha...I keep forgetting to do it. Thanks for reminding me, though! :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .PaperDoll.)
    Yes! Haha...I keep forgetting to do it. Thanks for reminding me, though! :P
    Same xD

ReputationRep:
    Incoming KCL student too, from Singapore. Really looking forward to meeting everyone this September

Also, just re-did my accomm preferences not too long ago. I guess everyone here more or less have it sorted already though...just don't conveniently forget to submit it!

ReputationRep:
    Nice to see a combination of Intl. and Home students at Kings. Anyways, asking for abit of help here:

Hampstead v Stamford St Apartments

Which one is better?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thesylvan)
    Incoming KCL student too, from Singapore. Really looking forward to meeting everyone this September

Also, just re-did my accomm preferences not too long ago. I guess everyone here more or less have it sorted already though...just don't conveniently forget to submit it!
    heyy, fellow incoming KCL law from Singapore!

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, does anyone know when freshers week is this year? Is it during registration week (the week before term starts?) And what sort of things are organised during this week.. thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Another KCL firmer here
    I will be strudying Maths, the only one by the looks of your original thread aha
    Currently live in Hertfordshire
    My expectations are partying hard and plenty of drinking!!!
    Worries are the shock move between school and university (work load and teaching)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missemma91)
    Hi all, does anyone know when freshers week is this year? Is it during registration week (the week before term starts?) And what sort of things are organised during this week.. thanks!
    The 20th I think it is, and yeah thats the week before term starts .
    The just put on nights for people to get to know each other, dont think theyve announced exactly what they are this year yet though. Hope that helps

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 19, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. King's College London
    Arts and Humanities (Strand Campus) Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.