Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    When do we find out about accommodation?!?!?!
    Hello from Gran Canaria.

Congratulations on meeting your offer! I've got up especially for today and am going to spend the morning on my laptop. It's a little sad I know, but I have sea views and it's cloudy so I'm not missing out! I hope we find out early today so I can pay the deposit paid and get on with my holiday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by live.laugh.love)
    Kings here I comeeee! :d:d Never been so happy!
    WELL DONE!

See you in September. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    woo hoo!! see you all in sept! when are u guys moving in/arriving?
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    WOO! I got in! does anyone know when we hear about acccommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lisay2kng)
    woo hoo!! see you all in sept! when are u guys moving in/arriving?
    Hopefully, September 18th which I think is a Saturday. I don't have an offer of accommodation yet though. We should find out from today onwards.

Well done on getting in!

(Original post by billet-doux)
    WOO! I got in! does anyone know when we hear about accommodation?
    Wow, medicine at King's. You must be so happy! :woo:

No news on accommodation yet for me, but it did only say from 19th August on their website.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by MDEH8176)
    Wow, medicine at King's. You must be so happy! :woo:

No news on accommodation yet for me, but it did only say from 19th August on their website.
    Thank you! I am very happy, but I imagine everyone who's got in is indescribably happy! and yes I think I read that but I'm a bit keen to find out where I've got, haha :p:

ReputationRep:
    So...WHO GOT IN TODAY?!?!
    Neuroscience at Kings, here I come!!
    :woo: :woo: :woo:

Congratulations to everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! I am very happy, but I imagine everyone who's got in is indescribably happy! and yes I think I read that but I'm a bit keen to find out where I've got, haha :p:
    Same. I really want to know as soon as I can! I'd like any of the intercollegiate halls (aside from College Hall because it's so expensive), Hampstead, Brian Creamer or the apartments. I'm guessing you want Wolfson or Great Dover Street as you'll be based at Guy's, right?
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by MDEH8176)
    Same. I really want to know as soon as I can! I'd like any of the intercollegiate halls (aside from College Hall because it's so expensive), Hampstead, Brian Creamer or the apartments. I'm guessing you want Wolfson or Great Dover Street as you'll be based at Guy's, right?
    ah right! yes the intercollegiates look good. I want GDS hopefully, and if not the Stamford Street just cuz theyre both en suite! If I don't get them then hoepfully Wolfson House, but God knows how it'll work out. Fingers crossed that we all get what we want!

(Original post by mel0n)
    Woohooooooo met my offer
    Well done!

I got my accommodation offer this afternoon, so you should get yours shortly too (check your junk mail) What was your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SomeStudent)
    Well done!

I got my accommodation offer this afternoon, so you should get yours shortly too (check your junk mail) What was your first choice?
    I just chcked my junk it was there!! Got SSA it was my first choice

(Original post by mel0n)
    I just chcked my junk it was there!! Got SSA it was my first choice
    Yay! Congrats again I found mine in junk as well :rolleyes: I'm going to Wolfson though, it was my first choice too =)

ReputationRep:
    IM IN!!!! Hampstead for me!!

ReputationRep:
    WOO! I got in! does anyone know when we hear about acccommodation?
    *waves*

Hi there fellow King's Medic!
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by Kytiane)
    *waves*

Hi there fellow King's Medic!
    Hi

I'm so excited about starting! Have you heard about accommodation yet?

ReputationRep:
    I got into King's!!!! History and War Studies here I come! And after rooting around in my junk email folder I found out that I've got a room in Great Dover Street, which is a double positive! I'm over the moon!

ReputationRep:
    Hampstead For Me Too!!! :d:d

Perfect Day.

Hello people, so I have an unconditional offer now for Computer Science with Business Management. :woo: :eek3: :yep:

Anyway, since I am an international student I need my CAS (Visa) letter and confirmation of my place at King's. Anyone know how soon it will be before I receive all of that.

And also, it says on UCAS that my course starts on the 1st of September. Well, isn't that a bit early compared to other universities? Anyone on the same course who can help me confirm this? I'll have one heck of a time getting all my VISA work done if its in 10 days.

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I'm so excited about starting! Have you heard about accommodation yet?
    I know, me too! It's so exciting No, not yet, but I'm hoping to get GDS, fingers crossed! Have you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hattie1992)
    I got into King's!!!! History and War Studies here I come! And after rooting around in my junk email folder I found out that I've got a room in Great Dover Street, which is a double positive! I'm over the moon!
    I just did the same and also have a room in Great Dover Street! Today is officially awesome. :woo:
    And thanks because I wouldn't have thought to check there if I hadn't seen your post! :rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 19, 2010

University open days

1. King's College London
    Arts and Humanities (Strand Campus) Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.