Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by franchango)
    I just did the same and also have a room in Great Dover Street! Today is officially awesome. :woo:
    And thanks because I wouldn't have thought to check there if I hadn't seen your post! :rolleyes:
    IM IN GDS TOOOOOOOO

ReputationRep:
    I've got nothing yet :-(. This is undoubtedly one of the most stressful waits of my life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jake_Thompson)
    I've got nothing yet :-(. This is undoubtedly one of the most stressful waits of my life.
    look in your junk
    mine was there
    i only looked 'cause some clever lass up the page pointed it out.

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional BA War Studies for me and International Hall as my accommodation :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I got A*A*A*A, with 1 UMS mark off an A* in the fourth one! I am in absolute shock. So, so happy to get into King's for English . And I'm in Great Dover Street, too! Yayyyy.

ReputationRep:
    Course: Law LLB
    Current Location: Geneva/Iran, depends.
    Expectations: A lot
    Worries: Friends, since I'll have my own apartment & won't be in student accommodation.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by Kytiane)
    I know, me too! It's so exciting No, not yet, but I'm hoping to get GDS, fingers crossed! Have you?
    I got GDS! Fingers crossed you'll get the same!

ReputationRep:
    bye bye Kings =(

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know when/how we receiveenrollment instructions..?

ReputationRep:
    anyone joining the Mobile and Personal Comms prog?

ReputationRep:
    i got SSA!:woo: see u all in sept! i hate doing the international visa thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeanMachine)
    does anyone know when/how we receiveenrollment instructions..?
    In a few weeks according to the email I got today.

ReputationRep:
    Got in for Computer Science. In the Intercollegiate halls, Hughes Parry . Well done everyone!

(Original post by Ozzieing)
    Got in for Computer Science. In the Intercollegiate halls, Hughes Parry . Well done everyone!
    Hey, are you doing the single honors for CS or do you have it combined with any other subjects? And also, do you know the start date for the course? My UCAS says its the 1st of September but I doubt it. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I think official start date is 27th but freshers would start a week or so before that.

You should get something in the post within the next 2 weeks with all the info from what I have heard.

ReputationRep:
    I got KCH and want eiter wolfson house or great dover street. anyone wana swap. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sheetamsamal)
    Hey, are you doing the single honors for CS or do you have it combined with any other subjects? And also, do you know the start date for the course? My UCAS says its the 1st of September but I doubt it. Thanks
    Hello I'm a second year student in the department of informatics (formerly department of computer science). Im doing Computer Science with Management. Just to let you know you guys starts lecture from the 27th September and will enrol approx 1 week earlier. If you cant make it for enrolment... NO WORRIES !... You can enrol on the week of 27 as well (but may miss out on some lectures) ... Email me for any questions, timetable, modules, coursework, whats it like... etc! ... And to make life better for u... there are 11 pieces of coursework in the second semester! ... It was dreadful! BE READY TO JAVA PROGRAMME!!! LEARN IT INSIDE OUT LOL

ReputationRep:
    When can we get the date of the fresher's week?

my accommodation date starts on the 18th september.. does that mean fresher's week is after 18th sep?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Pooj11)
    I got KCH and want eiter wolfson house or great dover street. anyone wana swap. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee?!
    Head here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1354652

ReputationRep:
    got my accommodation today. commonwealth hall here i come...

jebus, am I the only girl doing compsci btw?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.