Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stephyy)
    Heya! I'm going to be studying geography!
    Any other geographers here? I'm going to be so lonley hahah!

I live in S. Wales and no absolutley no one going to KCL!

i'm a geographer!!!!! Hello!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cuddles x)
    i'm a geographer!!!!! Hello!
    Hellloooo:o:

ReputationRep:
    hi everyone, i'm pretty new to student room but i just came on to say how excited i am about getting into king's. I'm studying medicine and staying at the great dover street apartments (first choice). Anyone else there? I'm a complete loner, i'm the only one from my college going to king's, as i come from southport (near liverpool). Also, has anyone heard from king's officially, other than for accommodation, e.g. freshers details etc? And has anyone signed up to any freshers events yet?

ReputationRep:
    Studying pharmacy at kings!

ReputationRep:
    hheeeeyyyy...is anyone doing the extended medical degree???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ta da)
    hi everyone, i'm pretty new to student room but i just came on to say how excited i am about getting into king's. I'm studying medicine and staying at the great dover street apartments (first choice). Anyone else there? I'm a complete loner, i'm the only one from my college going to king's, as i come from southport (near liverpool). Also, has anyone heard from king's officially, other than for accommodation, e.g. freshers details etc? And has anyone signed up to any freshers events yet?
    hheeeeyy r u doing the 5 year or 6 year medicine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pakistanirishboy)
    Received my acceptance into Medicine recently
    Currently living in Ireland but hopefully will be living in Great Dover St Apartments, 10 minutes walk from Guy's campus!
    hheeeeyyy im doing medicine too what part of ireland u from??
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    yay there's quite a few medics here and on fb

ReputationRep:
    Studying Law at Kings

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ta da)
    hey! i'm doing european studies. i got hampstead, my first choice as well, but can't do accommodation, i have to live at home for a while. they're meant to send us freshers packs this week or the next one. also, i signed up for the mega icebreaker event that's been advertised on the king's college freshers facebook page.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DCrep)
    Law! Where are you coming from (sorry if you've already said this before...I haven't read too many posts here) - and do you know where you're living??
    I'm from right outside of Pittsburgh. I'm living at the Hampstead Residence, which I'm really excited about . How about you??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medicalkelz)
    hheeeeyy r u doing the 5 year or 6 year medicine
    I'm doing the 5 year course, though i might intercollate...
    I just can't wait to start, king's looks great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkat)
    that's pretty cool!! i haven't read the books, but i'll look for them and do that as soon as i'm back in london, which is on friday, yay! i hope our welcome packs get sent soon! i'm in a uni frenzy right now, can't wait to find out what our freshers week events are!
    Me too, although I've started university before (dropped out), so it's not that new for me.. :p: I've heard they were supposed to update the events page on the KCLSU website this Monday, but I haven't seen anything so far?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by absolutely)
    Me too, although I've started university before (dropped out), so it's not that new for me.. :p: I've heard they were supposed to update the events page on the KCLSU website this Monday, but I haven't seen anything so far?
    oh... did you go to bath uni? i applied there, it was my insurance actually, i love the city! yep, they were meant to do that, but nothing new is up. king's should do something about their admin really haha. i've bought a ticket for this icebreaker event though on the 24th of sept.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkat)
    oh... did you go to bath uni? i applied there, it was my insurance actually, i love the city! yep, they were meant to do that, but nothing new is up. king's should do something about their admin really haha. i've bought a ticket for this icebreaker event though on the 24th of sept.
    yeaah. Really? Which course did you apply for? European Studies too?
    haha, maybe you should apply for the job and suggest a number of changes oh, I bought that one too, I think that's the only one that's up so far. Sounds good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by absolutely)
    yeaah. Really? Which course did you apply for? European Studies too?
    haha, maybe you should apply for the job and suggest a number of changes oh, I bought that one too, I think that's the only one that's up so far. Sounds good.
    yep, european studies. i just got an update from the king's portal. they said enrolment and induction info is coming soon!!! i'm going to be out of internet for a day or so, i'm going back to england, to all the rain, which apparently is crazy!

ReputationRep:
    Yes! I'm coming, SO happy right now!

ReputationRep:
    I've got offer Commonwealth Hall (Intercollegiate Hall) for this September 2010. Has anyone got Stamford Street Apartment and would like to swap?

ReputationRep:
    To all of those who recently had their offers confirmed: how long did it take for them to send you the confirmation letter and the e-mail about accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkat)
    yep, european studies. i just got an update from the king's portal. they said enrolment and induction info is coming soon!!! i'm going to be out of internet for a day or so, i'm going back to england, to all the rain, which apparently is crazy!
    Ooh, exciting! Not long to wait though now! Ah, I love the rain, I reckon I'll be very happy with the London weather then :p: Have a nice flight (?) back!

Also sent you a PM.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.