Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr*writer)
    basically just refreshing what I know already by using the text books and doing questions from them.

then I am going to move onto past papers (jan 2009 and june 2009) and the 2 specimen papers on aqa website.

how about you?

I'm really hoping cash budget turns up!
    In class we gona start ratios and then after cash budget.
    And after all the written questions on ict/advantages/disadvantages on different companies, ratios facts....
    But its getting harder!

ReputationRep:
    yeh it isnt the easiest of the units (unit 3 which i did in january isnt that bad and unit 4 is a bit confusing)

didn't help that last year I had the worst teacher ever so self taught it but I'm aiming for at least a middle B in this unit.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

Im sitting accounting unit 1 on friday & cant remember/dont understand the suspence a/c & journal could someone explain them or share any notes on them.

Thanks
    ~dp~

yeh it isnt the easiest of the units (unit 3 which i did in january isnt that bad and unit 4 is a bit confusing)

didn't help that last year I had the worst teacher ever so self taught it but I'm aiming for at least a middle B in this unit.
    IMO Unit 3 was the worst & Unit 4 is ok (i just find absorption costing a tad bit hard), how are you revising for Unit 4?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    I got the accounting unit 2 exam in june 9th but i don't know how to do changes of equity the new bit introduced by AQA anyone help?? i just dont know how to lay it out...
    Thanks

ReputationRep:

Unit 3 not bad? I hated unit 3!
    I find unit 4 quite simple
    Only need to get a low C in this paper to get an A so I think the pressure is off Can't get an A* because I only got a B on unit 3 (78/100 ums)

ReputationRep:
    I haven't done much revision for it yet as the exam is quite late and I only need 20/100 to get the A I need for uni, but I think unit 4 is easier than 3.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetdude)
    Hey guys,
    I got the accounting unit 2 exam in june 9th but i don't know how to do changes of equity the new bit introduced by AQA anyone help?? i just dont know how to lay it out...
    Thanks

yeh I'm in exactly same situation...wish they hadn't changed it BUT hopefully someone knows what to do on here and will enlighten us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetdude)
    Hey guys,
    Thanks
    It's the same thing as the appropriation account

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matt2k8)
    It's the same thing as the appropriation account
    where can i see examples of questions on how to do changes of equity?

ReputationRep:
    for anyone who doesn't know the changes to the exam (like if you took it last summer like I did) then they are outlined here : http://store.aqa.org.uk/qual/gce/pdf...GACCN2UIAS.PDF

So relieved that I came across this :woo:

Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got this paper and the mark scheme? pls pm me if you do. Need it to revise.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry Guys Has Any one got the Aqa Accounting unit Paper For June 2010 Im Really in urgentt need for itt pleassee !

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 5, 2011

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.