Turn on thread page Beta

Insanely turned on...just by a kiss watch

Okay, so me and my current boyfriend haven't been together that long and we're both pretty shy...however the other night he kissed me and it was absolutely amazing, and drove me craaazy; I'm sexually inexperienced but this was such a turn on...i ended up getting really wet :o: just by a kiss!
    I'd like to have more of these but because we're so shy it doesn't always happen. How can I compliment him/let him know I'm loving what he's doing while we kiss without being cheesy?
    And how can I hint that I'd like things to go sliiightly further?
    Finally, guys, how would you feel knowing a girl got so wet over just a kiss...is it a bit weird? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    You: "KISS me... *****"
    Him: "No problem"
    *Kiss*
    You: "Pump me... *****"
    *Pumps*

End of.

ReputationRep:
    Grab his hand and move it down your body, usually a good indication. I'm sure he won't be too phased.

ReputationRep:
    How would I feel if a girl gets wet just from a kiss?

First I'd think, damn I'm a good kisser! :wink2: Then I'd think about how if she just gets wet from kissing, imagine during the sexy times...cry orgasm me a river baby!

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, knowing a girl got "wet" because of something you did, even if its a kiss, is still pretty ego boosting I reckon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Okay, so me and my current boyfriend haven't been together that long and we're both pretty shy...however the other night he kissed me and it was absolutely amazing, and drove me craaazy; I'm sexually inexperienced but this was such a turn on...i ended up getting really wet :o: just by a kiss!
    I'd like to have more of these but because we're so shy it doesn't always happen. How can I compliment him/let him know I'm loving what he's doing while we kiss without being cheesy?
    And how can I hint that I'd like things to go sliiightly further?
    Finally, guys, how would you feel knowing a girl got so wet over just a kiss...is it a bit weird? :confused:
    Just demonstrate that you're really into it, heavier breathing, body movements etc. will all suggest you want to go further and he she respond. Move his hands, use your hands, grabbing his crotch should move it along a bit... just let it progress naturally. And don't worry if you get wet easily, REALLY, no guy is going to find that a problem.

(Original post by judicious)
    *Kiss*
    *Pumps*

End of.
    Kiss me *****...hmm...might just try that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by judicious)
    *Kiss*
    *Pumps*

End of.
    this made me laugh

pump me *****!!

LOL

ReputationRep:
    :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Try it and let me know how you got on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charltom92)
    this made me laugh

pump me *****!!

LOL
    :mmm:

(Original post by -WhySoSerious?)
    :sigh:
    I jest.

anyone else?

anyone else?

anyone else?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.