Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Why are women such mean B****** ?? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Well obviously i don't mean all women are mean like that but yesterday my friend and i went for a job hunt and i noticed that in every shop we tried to apply to or give in our Cv to the women came across as arrogant, looking down on us . They were just plain cold and they wont even look up to acknowledge us before the big "NO , WE ARE NOT RECRUITING AT THE MOMEMT".
    However, i also noticed that whenever it was a guy we approached they genuinely smiled before they said no and most of the time they asked us to give in our cv incase something comes up and some of them even took the time to give us some help on where to find the recent Job vacancies.

The guys were so nice but the women were soo horrible!
    It actually annoyed me alot because women are usually branded as the friendly, sensitive approachable people while men as the cold-hearted mean individuals. :rolleyes:

Oh well just wanted to rant
    because i've been looking for a job for ages and this just added to my fustration.

ReputationRep:
    This means you are good looking.

ReputationRep:
    They're probably just feminists who are just being bitter about the 'problem of unemployment of women', which doesn't actually exist nowadays, and therefore just want to put you down because your applying for a job. They want to be able to deny you because it makes their (hypothetical) penises grow another inch.

Oh ****, you're a woman.. my bad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayostunner)
    The guys were so nice but the women were soo horrible!
    It actually annoyed me alot because women are usually branded as the friendly, sensitive approachable people while men as the cold-hearted mean individuals. :rolleyes:
    Wait - you're surprised that people are not living up to these stereotypes that you have imposed on people? Well done :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    Something similar happened to me the other day i was looking for a part time job I had my CV ready and everything and the woman at the shop wouldn't look at me while I was talking to her she just gave me evils. My friend (a guy) said he got the job on the spot. I was like what!!! So I asked the woman why I didn't get it, he didn't even give her his CV. She only gave him the job because she like the eye candy!!! She gave me a ****** excuse 'Oh there is a lot of competition you just weren't a strong candidate' She didn't even give me an interview. Why are some women so mean to other women???!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Star*Guitar*)
    Wait - you're surprised that people are not living up to these stereotypes that you have imposed on people? Well done :congrats:
    stereotypes that i imposed?? :confused:
    no this is what is generally said about women...
    I'm a girl and i know how mean we can be and i was just ranting because im jobless and frustrated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chronic_fatigue)
    Something similar happened to me the other day i was looking for a part time job I had my CV ready and everything and the woman at the shop wouldn't look at me while I was talking to her she just gave me evils. My friend (a guy) said he got the job on the spot. I was like what!!! So I asked the woman why I didn't get it, he didn't even give her his CV. She only gave him the job because she like the eye candy!!! She gave me a ****** excuse 'Oh there is a lot of competition you just weren't a strong candidate' She didn't even give me an interview. Why are some women so mean to other women???!!!

Wow and i thought mine was bad
    I think it's probably because we view each other as competition
    it's just annoying now :mad:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1154704

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.