Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How annoying is it when girls go for the bad boy type, the ones which they know will end up hurting them, instead of the nice guy, the one who would be there for her. It is so fustrating!

ReputationRep:
    ffs another nice guy thread?

ReputationRep:
    Almost as annoying as being friend-zoned!

ReputationRep:
    please, not another nice guy thread...

Girls aren't logical

Remember this and youll never feel confused about the subject again

ReputationRep:
    Mate, just get a job, earn some money, make yourself a position and then consider relationships because right now you're just one from the pack of crowds of students.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Girls aren't logical
    Remember this and youll never feel confused about the subject again
    Completly not true! :nah:

ReputationRep:
    maybe you should give being the bad boy a go. :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nfixlol)
    its way more ******* fun, i'll tell u that much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nfixlol)
    Well i would, but growing a long dark brown beard proved to be more challenging than i thought.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr eko)
    ffs another nice guy thread?
    Yeh I know, there's like 4 on the first page of H&R.

p.s Hey again!

ReputationRep:
    Don't be nice and a pushover.
    Don't be mean and a ********.

ReputationRep:
    Well i guess you could be like i was with my ex *****...A nice guy for all the romantic stuff yet cocky and confident at the same time...Shame she didn't realize what she had...Boohoo, i'll just go back to lay in my bait and see what i catch next =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edycal)
    Well i guess you could be like i was with my ex *****...A nice guy for all the romantic stuff yet cocky and confident at the same time...Shame she didn't realize what she had...Boohoo, i'll just go back to lay in my bait and see what i catch next =)
    Lol...You seem pretty pissed

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting to think it's nothing to do with being a "nice guy" but the sheer amount of whining and moaning you guys do, give it a break already!

"Boo hoo nobody loves me because I'm too nice" :puke:

ReputationRep:
    How annoying is it when girls go for the bad boy type, the ones which they know will end up hurting them, instead of the nice guy, the one who would be there for her. It is so fustrating!
    Ima put this thread to bed... Girls go for bad boys because they are more often confident and self assured than nice guys are. Nice guys are often only nice because they are too afraid someone will see them as a bad person, rather than just acting confident and natural.

ReputationRep:
    Thing is GIRLS go for the bad boys (when they are naive, swept off their feet easily, no commitment needed) and WOMEN go for the nice guys (because they know he will stick by their side, she will enjoy his company and he will commit).

Nice guys all the way.

ReputationRep:
    If it bothers you then you should become a bad guy :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think i've seen this on here before.

Yes teenage girls are confused about what they want. So are the guys. Things don't always go the way we want them to.

Things arn't always as simple as thay seem on the surface either.

Forget about it and move on. If you don't you will become bitter and then things really will go wrong.

ReputationRep:
    its because you are poor/ugly

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.