The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
ffs another nice guy thread?
Almost as annoying as being friend-zoned!
Reply 3
please, not another nice guy thread...
Girls aren't logical

Remember this and youll never feel confused about the subject again
Reply 5
Mate, just get a job, earn some money, make yourself a position and then consider relationships because right now you're just one from the pack of crowds of students.
Anonymous
Girls aren't logical
Remember this and youll never feel confused about the subject again

Completly not true! :nah:
Reply 7
maybe you should give being the bad boy a go. :beard:
Reply 8
Nfixlol

its way more ******* fun, i'll tell u that much.
Nfixlol

Well i would, but growing a long dark brown beard proved to be more challenging than i thought.
Reply 10
mr eko
ffs another nice guy thread?

Yeh I know, there's like 4 on the first page of H&R.

p.s Hey again!
Reply 11
Don't be nice and a pushover.
Don't be mean and a dickhead.
Reply 12
Well i guess you could be like i was with my ex bitch...A nice guy for all the romantic stuff yet cocky and confident at the same time...Shame she didn't realize what she had...Boohoo, i'll just go back to lay in my bait and see what i catch next =)
Reply 13
Edycal
Well i guess you could be like i was with my ex bitch...A nice guy for all the romantic stuff yet cocky and confident at the same time...Shame she didn't realize what she had...Boohoo, i'll just go back to lay in my bait and see what i catch next =)

Lol...You seem pretty pissed
Reply 14
I'm starting to think it's nothing to do with being a "nice guy" but the sheer amount of whining and moaning you guys do, give it a break already!

"Boo hoo nobody loves me because I'm too nice" :puke:
Anonymous
How annoying is it when girls go for the bad boy type, the ones which they know will end up hurting them, instead of the nice guy, the one who would be there for her. It is so fustrating!

Ima put this thread to bed... Girls go for bad boys because they are more often confident and self assured than nice guys are. Nice guys are often only nice because they are too afraid someone will see them as a bad person, rather than just acting confident and natural.
Reply 16
Thing is GIRLS go for the bad boys (when they are naive, swept off their feet easily, no commitment needed) and WOMEN go for the nice guys (because they know he will stick by their side, she will enjoy his company and he will commit).

Nice guys all the way.
Anonymous
How annoying is it when girls go for the bad boy type, the ones which they know will end up hurting them, instead of the nice guy, the one who would be there for her. It is so fustrating!

If it bothers you then you should become a bad guy :teehee:
I don't think i've seen this on here before.

Yes teenage girls are confused about what they want. So are the guys. Things don't always go the way we want them to.

Things arn't always as simple as thay seem on the surface either.

Forget about it and move on. If you don't you will become bitter and then things really will go wrong.
Reply 19
its because you are poor/ugly

Latest

Trending

Trending