Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    They say that a flat chest is like a status symbol and is considered rare!!!

ReputationRep:
    "OH, SWEET-O!!!"
    -Happosai (Ranma 1/2)

"Listen up, numbskull. If Kasumi isn't back by dinnertime, we're gonna have to eat Akane's cooking. Get it, dimwit? We eat that, and man oh man, we're all gonna wish we'd died at sea!"
    -Ranma (Ranma 1/2)

"Kagome taught me how to smile ... how to trust. It's because of her that I have friends. Relying on my companions - shedding tears for others - true strength and kindness... Kagome taught them all to me. She was born to meet me. And I, too, for Kagome's sake ..."
    -Inuyasha (Inuyasha)

"Kagura, did you become the wind? Did you win your freedom?"
    -Kanna (Inuyasha)

:cry2: Poor Kagura.

ReputationRep:
    L: "If you keep my secret, this strawberry is yours."

(Original post by Blue_Clover)
    "Matsuda's being an idiot again." - L, Death Note
    Poor Matsuda :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember the exact quote, but it went along the lines of this:

Doctor: If you continue this intake of sugar, your man-berries will explode.

Gintoki: *in Engrish* GO TO HELL.

God, I just love Gintama. XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Clover)
    I can't remember the exact quote, but it went along the lines of this:

Doctor: If you continue this intake of sugar, your man-berries will explode.

Gintoki: *in Engrish* GO TO HELL.

God, I just love Gintama. XD
    Haha I rememer that :lol:

ReputationRep:
    'People die when they are killed' Fate/stay night
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I attain to quote a dialog from Hellsing.
    I have it to translate from German in English, so the users understand the quote.
    Alucard meets the pastor, a vampire, in the church - episode 1 of the Hellsing-Anime:

Alucard: Hold one's breath, you Punk!
    Pastor: Now what? Who are you?
    Alucard: My name is Alucard, member of the organisation of Hellsing, responsible for garbage disposal.

I hope it was good translated.
    This dialog started my passion to Hellsing.
    Alucard is a cynical ******* with cynical jokes.

ReputationRep:

Sorry if anyone's already posted this...I can't be asked to read all 12 pages...
    But srsly...best quote...ever...like ever.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    KAMEHAMEHA!! -Goku

ReputationRep:
    I'll marry you! No matter what kind of sickness you have! Even if you can't walk or stand, or even when you can't have kids! I'll still marry you! No matter where or how I meet you, I'll fall in love with you. If I can meet you again, against the 6 billion to 1 odds, and even if your body can't move, I'll marry you.-Hinata, Angel Beats!
    :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    "I'll take a potato chip.... AND EAT IT!" Yagami Light, Deathnote
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Onoderas)
    I'll marry you! No matter what kind of sickness you have! Even if you can't walk or stand, or even when you can't have kids! I'll still marry you! No matter where or how I meet you, I'll fall in love with you. If I can meet you again, against the 6 billion to 1 odds, and even if your body can't move, I'll marry you.-Hinata, Angel Beats!
    :cry2:
    Angel beats must be a pathetic anime. It sounds interesting nevertheless.

(Original post by Vian)
    KAMEHAMEHA!! -Goku
    I guess it's one of the frequently quotes in anime.

Here is an another from Hellsing (OVA-Version):
    "The bird of the Hermes is my name, eat my wings to make me tame".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    Although the drama wasn't really my favourite aspect of the anime, the comedy was hilarious! How can it be otherwise in an anime where characters kill each other for the lulz?

ReputationRep:
    "Are you frustrated?" - Siegfried Kircheis, Legend of the Galactic Heroes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    I think opinions on it are quite mixed. I have a big bias for it because it was the first anime I watched and why I got into it but I can see why some people don't think it's so great. Granted, in my opinion if you stick with it it's very rewarding and gives you the emotion Key titles can do with a great ending while others will criticise some parts of it. All comes down to preference in story/character mostly.

ReputationRep:
    'A hero is someone who shares the meat. I want all the meat!' -Monkey D. Luffy
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    There is another quote from One Piece and I think it is the most famous one in this anime: 'My treasure? Why it's right where I left it... its yours, if you can find it... but you will have to search the whole world' - Gol D. Roger, his last words before he was executed.

Its an important quote, as it caused 'A great era of piracy'.

ReputationRep:
    'Lelouch Vi Britannia commands you... Die!' - Code Geass(<3)

ReputationRep:
    'We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine, and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine forever.'
    Hitsugaya Toushiro

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.