Jean- "My faith in humanity"
    courtesy of SnK

ReputationRep:
    "Your stomach's a melon!" - Ed, Full Metal Alchemist

I nearly choked on my drink at that line

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDonfETqkTc

Anything and everything T.K. has ever said.

ReputationRep:
    Now that I've got a fire in my belly, let me show you something, FIRE DRAGON ROAR! - Natsu of Fairytail A.K.A me!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by shazam1994)
    It over 9000!!!!!
    The well-known classic! this quote never gets old. It really never gets old.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if these have been said but...
    "If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end" - Sakata Gintoki, Gintama
    "The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me" - Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

ReputationRep:
    I'll leave tomorrow's problems to tomorrow's me

ReputationRep:
    'There's no such thing as a painless lesson-they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made Fullmetal.' -Edward (Full metal Alchemist)

ReputationRep:
    "This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I’m watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can’t be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don’t know. My imagination isn’t very creative; I just can’t imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won’t disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream"

Claire Stanfield, Baccano.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.