ReputationRep:
    "Humans can become anything"-Franz Bonaparta, Monster
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Oh how could I forget this one

Orange is the colour of my LOYALTY!!!
    - Jeremiah 'Orange-kun' Gottwald (Code Geass)
    :giggle:
    'You may become a pilot...or an orange farmer' - Code Geass (aimed at dear orange-kun)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Matt)
    "I'll kill you!"

(you forgot the backing music lol)
    ahhhahahah brings back memories http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phbQdkSoMeI

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :giggle:
    'You may become a pilot...or an orange farmer' - Code Geass (aimed at dear orange-kun)
    i never got why they called him orange

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cousto)
    How Orange-kun got his nickname in Code Geass
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lelouch when enacting his plan to free Suzaku from Jeremiah had to make it sound like Jeremiah (who he put under the Geass) was his inside agent - so called him 'Orange' as if it was his code name with the Black Knights. So Jeremiah from that point on was ridiculed by the Brittanians who called him 'Orange' in a vindictive way (since he was forever shamed after the whole Suzaku incident).........and from that the fan nickname of Orange-kun was born!

Did that make any sense at all? :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    How Orange-kun got his nickname in Code Geass
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lelouch when enacting his plan to free Suzaku from Jeremiah had to make it sound like Jeremiah (who he put under the Geass) was his inside agent - so called him 'Orange' as if it was his code name with the Black Knights. So Jeremiah from that point on was ridiculed by the Brittanians who called him 'Orange' in a vindictive way (since he was forever shamed after the whole Suzaku incident).........and from that the fan nickname of Orange-kun was born!

Did that make any sense at all? :s:
    ahhh cheers
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by cousto)
    Well I'm only part way through so I could be wrong...but I believe:

Spoiler Code Geass, some time pre-episode 6 not entirely sure which episode:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    When Lelouch rescues Suzaku and threatens to tell everyone about 'Orange' it ruins Gottwald's career...even though it is fictional, the name orange then sticks...because of course it is now what Gottwald is famous for (his disgrace) rather than the glorious career he'd envisaged...so it comes back to haunt him again and again :giggle: just my take...it may be completely wrong...

ReputationRep:
    "Nobody destroys Kakarott while I’m around, destiny has reserved that luxury for me." - Vegeta

:lol:

ReputationRep:
    Okama way

ReputationRep:
    I'd laugh if this one hasn't been listed yet: PikKAa CHooOO

ReputationRep:
    I'm surprised, Heero. You really turn up in the most unexpected places. Duo Maxwell GW

For a quiet boy, you put on quite a show.Duo Maxwell GW

They're violent and dangerous but they're all really nice guys. Quatre GW

......surprised how so many have made me laugh

ReputationRep:
    Dude, thats not cool to say about my sister! Because if I say she doesn't I'm a liar but if I agree I'm a perv... (Sora commenting Rika nice ass) - Ikki, Air Gear
    (Someone mention Orange-kun? :p: *hint hint username and avatar*)

ReputationRep:

Hey! You goddamn brats! You wanna shoot each other up, then head on out to Lebanon!

Hey now, so you're a real gunman aren't ya? Just look at this sorry excuse for a gun!

Okay, you brats. Now watch these cans we got lined up there.
    -Revy, Black Lagoon

looses all its impact without the sound

so heres a clip:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    GRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. GRR..GrrrrrGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAHHHHHHH!

-3/4 of DragonBall Z.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CLEE_F)
    no offens guys but dont you think YOUR to old for anime i thought itwas just 4 basement dwelling geeks etc lol no offense
    Come back to me when you can type in coherrent sentences :rolleyes:

Love is the prelude to disaster and tragedy. - Kyouko Mogami (Skip-Beat!)

ReputationRep:
    no offens guys but dont you think YOUR to old for anime i thought itwas just 4 basement dwelling geeks etc lol no offense
    What you think may not be necessarily true

A large amount of people watch Anime in my Area/College...I assure you it's not only the "basement dwelling geeks". :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Our lives will always be...filled with a vague uncertainty. - Yamazaki Kaoru (Welcome to the N.H.K)

Only two kinds of people exist in this world, those who steal and those who are stolen from.
    - Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji)

Is it weapons that are the cause of all this fighting or does the real cause lie within the human heart?.
    - Lacus Clyne (Gundam SEED)

Those who use others are stupid, but those who get used are stupider. - Ritsuka (Loveless)
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I agree with Cara, your spelling and grammar are atrocious
    You have been severely misinformed...that's like saying that movies are only for 'basement dwelling geeks'. A lot of anime is of a high quality, and there's so much variety that there's something to appeal to anyone, whatever their age or interests...

ReputationRep:
    Peace and Love!

(I haven't noticed any anime catered towards trolls yet.)

ReputationRep:
    you guys fed the troll:indiff:

Farewell... my friends. I wont say which series this is from for fear of spoiling :cry2:

Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.