Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Argh, everyone stop cheating. It ruins it if you make a new account and vote for yourself. *shakes head in disappointment*
    Yeh, i still think they should dis-allow more then say 2 accounts per IP address

ReputationRep:
    Argh, everyone stop cheating. It ruins it if you make a new account and vote for yourself. *shakes head in disappointment*
    exactly,thats so pathetic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    I simply went into the university sub-forum.
    No you didn't! How convenient that, at the moment you are offline, a mysterious 'new user' appears and votes for 2776!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    exactly,thats so pathetic!
    I know, whatever happens, happens. If people don't vote for you then fine..never mind. But it's really not fair on the other contestants if you cheat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    No you didn't! How convenient that, at the moment you are offline, a mysterious 'new user' appears and votes for 2776!
    Wow, i was right about this award thing and long time grudges

ReputationRep:
    *Anna shakes her head* you guys have to stop. This voting is supposed to show us who wins HONESTLY. If anyones cheating...then they should stop!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ƒlå®è®)
    Wow, i was right about this award thing and long time grudges
    Huntroyde seems to have a particular desire to not see me win, hence the cheating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    *Anna shakes her head* you guys have to stop. This voting is supposed to show us who wins HONESTLY. If anyones cheating...then they should stop!
    Yep, but I think it's too late now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    I haven't cheated at all - my one vote was for 2776, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I know, whatever happens, happens. If people don't vote for you then fine..never mind. But it's really not fair on the other contestants if you cheat.
    exactly. This is just so stupid.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't cheated at all - my one vote was for 2776, anyway.
    aww you voted for him? hmmm maybe everyones following your vote and voting for him now!

ReputationRep:
    Which new user is that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    aww you voted for him? hmmm maybe everyones following your vote and voting for him now!
    I don't mind if he wins - as long as win some real awards in the proper competition!

ReputationRep:
    Does it really matter, Gabriel Copernicus White I think you should act more maturely, don't let Huntroyde or a penguine poll get to you

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind if he wins - as long as win some real awards in the proper competition!
    true say

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ƒlå®è®)
    Does it really matter, Gabriel Copernicus White I think you should act more maturely, don't let Huntroyde or a penguine poll get to you
    I haven't. This matter is irrelelvent - 2776 deserves to win, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't. This matter is irrelelvent - 2776 deserves to win, anyway.
    Ahh, everyone will vot for Whitey now because he is so nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Ahh, everyone will vot for Whitey now because he is so nice.
    I'm just happy that nobody likes you!

ReputationRep:
    yeah,has Lord H changed or whattt? Hes gone nutty.

ReputationRep:
    He was once liked, and once you were disliked Gabriel Copernicus White .
    Amazing how time changes

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.