Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    I have not cheated!

Flarer - there is already a member called El Borish, but that is not me!
    RRRiiiiiiiiigggggggghtttttt.

Lol sorry, i'm just bored at the moment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ƒlå®è®)
    And he was last on 26 minutes ago, when another vote went to 2776 but is offline now, hmmmmm very interesting
    But you may also note that Borish was online whilst I was. We were both online at the smae time for about five minutes.

ReputationRep:
    Just...don't cheat, anyone!

ReputationRep:
    But you may also note that Borish was online whilst I was. We were both online at the smae time for about five minutes.
    look i will deal with all this and gemgems i need to speak to you on msn messenger

ReputationRep:
    Yeh thats ok .
    I believe you.

So has your transformation ended and you are the old LH again?
    If so nice to meet you, never had the chance to converse with you when you were the old LH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Just...don't cheat, anyone!
    we cant prove nothing yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ƒlå®è®)
    Yeh thats ok .
    I believe you.

So has you transformation ended and your are the old LH again?
    If so nice to meet you, never had the chance to converse with you when you were the old LH
    I'm the nice one.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you give a joint penguin award to 2776 and Whitey as it is obvious that, no offence to the others, they are the most popular on the list.

ReputationRep:
    this will be the arrangements for when the poll ends.It ends at 10:08 pm uk time.

Then there will be an award ceremony at 2pm on Boxing day were i will thank the people who helped and all that.I will let the winner get his award.Hope to see you all there.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you give a joint penguin award to 2776 and Whitey as it is obvious that, no offence to the others, they are the most popular on the list.
    there can only be one winner.If anyone has any questions about this poll or award please pm me.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but that can be done in two separate windows - AMG and Moonshine were online at the same time during that whole fiasco when Moonshine was desperatly trying to convince us she was...sorry was not...AMG - so it can be done.

Plus, I think there has been so much cheating going on with new accounts that Whitey and 2776 should be disqulaified therefore the battle for the title is between me and elpaw (and neither of us have created new accounts just to get more votes)...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    Yeah but that can be done in two separate windows - AMG and Moonshine were online at the same time during that whole fiasco when Moonshine was desperatly trying to convince us she was...sorry was not...AMG - so it can be done.

Plus, I think there has been so much cheating going on with new accounts that Whitey and 2776 should be disqulaified therefore the battle for the title is between me and elpaw (and neither of us have created new accounts just to get more votes)...
    Well I didn't know you could do all that stuff with different windows.

ReputationRep:

i dont think 2776 has cheated in any way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    i dont think 2776 has cheated in any way
    Yes but other people are creating accounts to vote for him i thought??? Oh well Whitey definitely should be disqualified anyway for using Octoplaid et al - I don't mind 2776 winning cos i ike him!

ReputationRep:
    Yes but other people are creating accounts to vote for him i thought??? Oh well Whitey definitely should be disqualified anyway for using Octoplaid et al - I don't mind 2776 winning cos i ike him!
    I doubt Whitey actually used octoplaid.

ReputationRep:
    Why should I be disqualified due to Huntroyde's malcontent?

ReputationRep:
    it is not really 2776 fault people are voting for him in different accounts.
    gemgems is in charge of the award and will be letting me no if anyone cheats.I know she is in the award but she is not 1 to cheat i trust her and so should you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    it is not really 2776 fault people are voting for him in different accounts.
    gemgems is in charge of the award and will be letting me no if anyone cheats.I know she is in the award but she is not 1 to cheat i trust her and so should you.
    Arr thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Why should I be disqualified due to Huntroyde's malcontent?
    your getting disqualified? ok thats a bit too harsh since we dont have any proof that anyones been cheating. Everyone 'thinks' that everyone has been cheating..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    your getting disqualified? ok thats a bit too harsh since we dont have any proof that anyones been cheating. Everyone 'thinks' that everyone has been cheating..
    He's not getting disqualified, as far as I know.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.