Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

HOLIDAY FOR 8 18 YEAR-OLDS (is the Algarve pricey???) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Aight, here's what it does...

Myself and 7 (I think) mates are looking for a holiday this summer. We are all dudes and all very much enjoy getting our drunk on, getting on our grizzy and getting hyphy.

So far we have mainly looked at the Algarve (Albufeira) and Malia in Crete. We have pretty much discounted Ibiza, Ayia Napa, Magaluf and Lanzagroty... I mean Lanzarote .

Basically, I would like to hear about anyone's experiences in either the Algarve (Would be good if you went to Albufeira) or Malia. I am particularly keen to hear about prices in the Algarve regarding drinks and getting into clubs. I read in a travel book (admittedly it is like 7/8 years old lol) but it said that unless you were female, the entry to clubs is really expensive and drinks aren't cheap either.

Also, any recommendations of hotels (preferably ALL-INCLUSIVE) would be fantastic , and obviously, being students, you know what kind of prices we looking at lol.

Cheers people, any replies will be greatly appreciatted!!!

ReputationRep:
    Algarve is amazing go to http://www.teletextholidays.co.uk/Ho...kage_Holidays/ for good deals

ReputationRep:
    there both ****

go to sligo

ReputationRep:
    Turkey (Gumbet/Bodrum area) is a really good place for 18-30s wheras the Argarve is more family orientated. Also, the sea is the Atlantic so is colder! hehe

Turkey is pretty cheap as well cos it isn't in the Euro.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2010
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.