Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ear Tunnels.. I want to get one done... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ce92)
    That's not so bad but personally I still don't think it looks good. Especialy when people take them out and it's a saggy peice of .. well ear ... left behind
    Mine's not saggy heheh . There's some sizes which actually make your ear change shape and bulge out, which would make them sag. I'd estimate that to be about 8mm-10mm+ ?

Ehh, any of the small sizes are basically just average lobe piercings, but a few tiny mm bigger so a different type of jewellery can be worn . Like glass :yes:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    Calling me ugly isn't helping your failing case.
    :L Your pathetic-ness makes me laugh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LemonPi)
    Mine's not saggy heheh . There's some sizes which actually make your ear change shape and bulge out, which would make them sag. I'd estimate that to be about 8mm-10mm+ ?

Ehh, any of the small sizes are basically just average lobe piercings, but a few tiny mm bigger so a different type of jewellery can be worn . Like glass :yes:.
    I did say that one doesn't look so bad but I still don't like them ... So do you agree that the huge ones look gross ? Not trying to start an argument, would just like to know your opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ce92)
    It's nice that the simple things are enough for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ce92)
    SO DOES YOUR FACE

I'm sorry, I just felt like degrading to the same level. We've established that you don't like stretched piercings, piercings in general, people doing as they please with their bodies, that you're seemingly quite closed minded and that you know some terribly shallow people. Won't that be sufficient for now?

ReputationRep:
    It's nice that the simple things are enough for you.
    Yes it is actually ! Glad you appreciate that you're simple too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucyyy)
    SO DOES YOUR FACE

I'm sorry, I just felt like degrading to the same level. We've established that you don't like stretched piercings, piercings in general, people doing as they please with their bodies, that you're seemingly quite closed minded and that you know some terribly shallow people. Won't that be sufficient for now?
    Oh deaar Some people are so OTT without any evidence to support it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ce92)
    Oh deaar Some people are so OTT without any evidence to support it
    Your posts seem like pretty firm evidence to me!
    Can't we just be left to mutilate our bodies in joy, peace and holy harmony? Oh, pretty please!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucyyy)
    Your posts seem like pretty firm evidence to me!
    Can't we just be left to mutilate our bodies in joy, peace and holy harmony? Oh, pretty please!
    Oh go on then :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ce92)
    Yes it is actually ! Glad you appreciate that you're simple too
    Yes because that is obviously what i meant. It's just so sad to see that my views on certain members of your generation are all true. I don't understand why you are here doing the internet equivalent of jumping up and down screaming because people don't care for your small minded opinion.

ReputationRep:
    they're ******* disgusting, next to elongated necks and ****** up lips(ala african tribes).

My mate had it looked like a **** and recently paid several hundred pounds to get them sown up because when he went to get a job the employer told him he needed to sort the ears out.

ReputationRep:
    Yes because that is obviously what i meant. It's just so sad to see that my views on certain members of your generation are all true. I don't understand why you are here doing the internet equivalent of jumping up and down screaming because people don't care for your small minded opinion.
    If you say so kid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ce92)
    If you say so kid
    I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me "kid" as i am 6 years your senior.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Libtolu)
    they're ******* disgusting, next to elongated necks and ****** up lips(ala african tribes).

My mate had it looked like a **** and recently paid several hundred pounds to get them sown up because when he went to get a job the employer told him he needed to sort the ears out.
    I know someone who got them sewn up too, but that's because he decided he didn't like them anymore and he'd stretched them to far for them to go back on their own

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ce92)
    I did say that one doesn't look so bad but I still don't like them ... So do you agree that the huge ones look gross ? Not trying to start an argument, would just like to know your opinion.
    I don't find the larger ones aesthetically pleasing, no. I like being able to wear jewelery which couldn't be made as thin as regular earrings (glass, acrylic, organic materials etc.). Any bigger than -I think- about 10mm might look like a stretch merely for the sake of having a big hole, and 'take over' the ear.

Though I could draw an exception with picture plugs .

ReputationRep:
    I don't find the larger ones aesthetically pleasing, no. I like being able to wear jewelery which couldn't be made as thin as regular earrings (glass, acrylic, organic materials etc.). Any bigger than -I think- about 10mm might look like a stretch merely for the sake of having a big hole, and 'take over' the ear.

Though I could draw an exception with picture plugs .
    Are the picture plugs the ones with the faces in ?

ReputationRep:
    I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me "kid" as i am 6 years your senior.
    Okay if you say so

EDIT: After looking at your profile I can see you're not actaully 6 years older than

and oh deeeaaaarr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ce92)
    Are the picture plugs the ones with the faces in ?
    Yeah, they can do. Or anything else anyone would care to design. Like these:

http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/onl..._plugs_425.cfm

I guess they might look very similar to regular studs which have a picture plate on.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, they can do. Or anything else anyone would care to design. Like these:

http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/onl..._plugs_425.cfm

I guess they might look very similar to regular studs which have a picture plate on.
    Ahh right

If I streched my ears that big I'd be terrified of ripping them ! You hear stories about it with normal hoops and things .. I'd imagine it would be easier to rip a stretched ear though ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ce92)
    Ahh right

If I streched my ears that big I'd be terrified of ripping them ! You hear stories about it with normal hoops and things .. I'd imagine it would be easier to rip a stretched ear though ?
    The skin would be thinner (with really large sizes), so possibly. But it'd require a lot of force anyway; skin is actually quite strong. Even so, with ear-holes that big, people aren't likely to put dangly things in which would catch anyway.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.