Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ce92)
    Ahh right

If I streched my ears that big I'd be terrified of ripping them ! You hear stories about it with normal hoops and things .. I'd imagine it would be easier to rip a stretched ear though ?
    But hoops can get caught and pull.. that's not going to happen with a solid plug. The skin won't rip though, it really shouldn't be particularly thin at that size.

Skin is also incredibly strong, and shown by such displays as this and this!

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I've got a big slit in my ear I don't want anymore!! Only wear my tunnel because it looks better than a hole. Don't go above 6mm (looks silly anyway) and they really smell if you don't clean them properly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ce92)
    Okay if you say so

EDIT: After looking at your profile I can see you're not actaully 6 years older than

and oh deeeaaaarr
    What is 23 minus 17? Lol and you call me an uneducated idiot...:facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    What is 23 minus 17? Lol and you call me an uneducated idiot...:facepalm2:
    1. I'm not 17 :s:
    2. When did I call you an uneducated idiot ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ce92)
    1. I'm not 17 :s:
    2. When did I call you an uneducated idiot ?
    Your profile said you were 17 yesterday and you called me that in your rep comment. Don't make me screen shot it.

ReputationRep:
    Your profile said you were 17 yesterday and you called me that in your rep comment. Don't make me screen shot it.
    Urrm no it didn't because I'm not
    And I haven't left you any rep so ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ce92)
    Yes you did and yes you did.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm2:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ce92)
    For future reference: don't annoy/neg rep those with subs and then lie about it. They know all.

ReputationRep:
    I like the fact he called me an uneducated idiot and neglected to use any grammar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Just so you know ear tunnels look disgusting.
    :yep: if I see someone with these I don't wanna talk to them to be quite frank

ReputationRep:
    Photoshop Much ? LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ce92)
    Photoshop Much ? LOL
    For one i don't even have Photoshop on my computer. Face it, you are a liar :sad: lying on the internet about something so lame is pretty sad don't you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    :yep: if I see someone with these I don't wanna talk to them to be quite frank
    HAHA ! I wouldn't say that here if I were you - You'll get neg repped to hell !

Fredom of speach / opinion doesn't seemed to be alowed in this thread :p:

ReputationRep:
    For one i don't even have Photoshop on my computer. Face it, you are a liar :sad: lying on the internet about something so lame is pretty sad don't you think?
    And if you really think i'd put that much effort into you carry on m'dear. Probably the only attention you'll ever get.

ReputationRep:
    Reading this makes me die a little on the inside.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ce92)
    And if you really think i'd put that much effort into you carry on m'dear. Probably the only attention you'll ever get.
    Sigh, ok if you want to carry on behaving the way you are no skin off my nose. Enjoy being the littler person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucyyy)
    Reading this makes me die a little on the inside.
    Trust me, i am too.

ReputationRep:
    Sigh, ok if you want to carry on behaving the way you are no skin off my nose. Enjoy being the littler person.
    Yes okay, if you say so. :o:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ce92)
    HAHA ! I wouldn't say that here if I were you - You'll get neg repped to hell !

Fredom of speach / opinion doesn't seemed to be alowed in this thread
    I was all "who the hell neg repped me?" thinking it was somebody who had taken my earlier comment about face piercings being extreme the wrong way. And then I realised it was in fact you. I realised this because it seems you're a complete moron who does not agree with a persons individual right to express themselves but is more than happy to compare me to the Nazis when I point out that subs can see what you posted. Sheesh. And I freaking hate neg rep.

And the fact you can't spell the word speech helped too.

And I quote "and I'm sure the Nazi's didn't allow freedom of speach either !"

You sent the first neg rep. You then lied about it so you deserve the repping you got back. Don't then whinge about people neg repping you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.