Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am wondering if I just need to send them a copy of my transcripts, with a letter from the school explaining the system. Or do I actually need a copy of my diploma to send them? If I need a copy of my diploma, I can be waiting up to 3 months to receive it in the post.

    I can't wait that long, and then how ever long they take to process the documents.

    How long have any of you waited for the documents from them?
    Do I need this document, as I am from Canada and it would be in English?
    So if I do need this document from UKNARIC, are my transcripts good enough?

    Also, should I get a Statement of Comparability or a Career Path Report?
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2010
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.