Turn on thread page Beta

What kind of exercise? watch

ReputationRep:
    You really don't need THAT much longer to eat eggs. I used to get up at the same time whether I was having porridge or a six-egg omelette and still get to work on time.

Then I went to uni and stopped having to worry about getting to places on time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Planto)
    How much time does it take to eat an egg? No more than it takes to eat cereal at any rate. You also have to wash up after eating cereal and rinsing a pan takes all of 5 seconds. Or, failing that, wash up when you get home. It's really not an enormous logistical problem.
    I suppose this depends on how you're cooking the egg - I tend to get the pan a little burnt when scrambling. :rolleyes:

Mmm, toasted fried egg and cheese sandwich... That for breakfast every day would be wonderful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrancesO)
    I suppose this depends on how you're cooking the egg - I tend to get the pan a little burnt when scrambling. :rolleyes:

Mmm, toasted fried egg and cheese sandwich... That for breakfast every day would be wonderful.
    Omelettes are the easiest way to do it. Crack a couple of eggs into a pan with plenty of oil, whisk it up, grate some cheese onto the top, fold it once it starts to solidify, flip it over to seal it and serve. 2-3 mins, tops.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Planto)
    Omelettes are the easiest way to do it. Crack a couple of eggs into a pan with plenty of oil, whisk it up, grate some cheese onto the top, fold it once it starts to solidify, flip it over to seal it and serve. 2-3 mins, tops.
    I know how to make an omelette! It's just not the same without bacon, and that takes longer :p:

ReputationRep:
    So do it! You're not having bacon for breakfast now, either, so you won't miss it.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.