Turn on thread page Beta

There is no colour in life. watch

There is no happiness in anything. The smiles I smile are lies. The people I see are distant. The girl I love, I don't love. The happiness I feign is feigned, the family I love are mundane. The brilliant course I do I am apathetic to. The laughs I laugh are faux. The glow in my eyes is a construct from years of practice and faking.

I can only find fun in mischief. In trouble making. In being an ********. In feelings other people's pain. I can cause pain. I can hurt. I can be cruel. I am indifferent to everything. Which makes it amusing when people hurt, because I am so indifferent to it. I will leave my girlfriend and she will be hurt and I will not care. I will drift away from my parents but I will not care and I will be alone and have no one. I will become a doctor but I will not care. I will be able to do it because my brain is that brilliant but I will be apathetic to it. I will just treat patients because that is something to do. Not that I care. I will have no one. I will be alone.

Help me.

ReputationRep:
    Grow up you weirdo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I will have no one. I will be alone.

Help me.
    If you don't care, why would those last two things bother you?

If you don't care, why do you want help?

ReputationRep:
    If you don't care, why have you started an anonymous thread asking for help?

ReputationRep:
    Chin up.

ReputationRep:
    boohoo.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you're just a bit jaded. Perhaps you need somethin new in your life. Somethin that will make you happy.

What a waste of organs.

ReputationRep:
    Have you considered the possibility that you're colourblind?

ReputationRep:
    The only help your getting is a slap. It's been said above and i'll say it again, grow up and stop moaning.

ReputationRep:
    I worry that a sadistic person who enjoys mischief may one day have his hands touching my beating heart

ReputationRep:
    Maybe get a hobby to distract yourself from the stuff you're sad about. to be honest though, you shouldn't really be upset. there are people having problems a lot worse than you. like serious problems. people in frikin Haiti have got problems. this right here isn't really a problem. whatever it is that's happened to you, you need to get over it. move on with your life. and just be happy cos things could be a lot worse.

ReputationRep:
    quit medicine.

ReputationRep:
    January Blues has taken its toll on a lot of tsr members

ReputationRep:
    Do something about it.

ReputationRep:
    inb4 OP does a Harold Shipman

ReputationRep:
    if you are the same irritating person as the fool who started the "human interactions..." thread,

please stop.

ReputationRep:
    PM me if you want to chat. Ignore these losers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    There is no happiness in anything. The smiles I smile are lies. The people I see are distant. The girl I love, I don't love. The happiness I feign is feigned, the family I love are mundane. The brilliant course I do I am apathetic to. The laughs I laugh are faux. The glow in my eyes is a construct from years of practice and faking.

I can only find fun in mischief. In trouble making. In being an ********. In feelings other people's pain. I can cause pain. I can hurt. I can be cruel. I am indifferent to everything. Which makes it amusing when people hurt, because I am so indifferent to it. I will leave my girlfriend and she will be hurt and I will not care. I will drift away from my parents but I will not care and I will be alone and have no one. I will become a doctor but I will not care. I will be able to do it because my brain is that brilliant but I will be apathetic to it. I will just treat patients because that is something to do. Not that I care. I will have no one. I will be alone.

Help me.

I guess you're not happy with where you are in life at the moment and it all feels a bit mundane.

Sounds like you're stuck in a rut. I suggest doing something that gives you a thrill so that you feel more able to laugh at the day to day stuff. Volunteer, do something for charity, challenge yourself to do something new.

I guess as I find, you can either sit there thinking about how restless you feel or get up and conquere that restlessness (hard but worth it)

Good luck

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.