Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

There is no happiness in anything. The smiles I smile are lies. The people I see are distant. The girl I love, I don't love. The happiness I feign is feigned, the family I love are mundane. The brilliant course I do I am apathetic to. The laughs I laugh are faux. The glow in my eyes is a construct from years of practice and faking.

I can only find fun in mischief. In trouble making. In being an ********. In feelings other people's pain. I can cause pain. I can hurt. I can be cruel. I am indifferent to everything. Which makes it amusing when people hurt, because I am so indifferent to it. I will leave my girlfriend and she will be hurt and I will not care. I will drift away from my parents but I will not care and I will be alone and have no one. I will become a doctor but I will not care. I will be able to do it because my brain is that brilliant but I will be apathetic to it. I will just treat patients because that is something to do. Not that I care. I will have no one. I will be alone.

Help me.

ReputationRep:
    Grow up you weirdo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I will have no one. I will be alone.

Help me.
    If you don't care, why would those last two things bother you?

If you don't care, why do you want help?

ReputationRep:
    If you don't care, why have you started an anonymous thread asking for help?

ReputationRep:
    Chin up.

ReputationRep:
    boohoo.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you're just a bit jaded. Perhaps you need somethin new in your life. Somethin that will make you happy.

What a waste of organs.

ReputationRep:
    Stop wearing sunglasses

ReputationRep:
    Have you considered the possibility that you're colourblind?

ReputationRep:
    The only help your getting is a slap. It's been said above and i'll say it again, grow up and stop moaning.

ReputationRep:
    I worry that a sadistic person who enjoys mischief may one day have his hands touching my beating heart

ReputationRep:
    Maybe get a hobby to distract yourself from the stuff you're sad about. to be honest though, you shouldn't really be upset. there are people having problems a lot worse than you. like serious problems. people in frikin Haiti have got problems. this right here isn't really a problem. whatever it is that's happened to you, you need to get over it. move on with your life. and just be happy cos things could be a lot worse.

ReputationRep:
    quit medicine.

ReputationRep:
    January Blues has taken its toll on a lot of tsr members

ReputationRep:
    Do something about it.

ReputationRep:
    inb4 OP does a Harold Shipman

ReputationRep:
    if you are the same irritating person as the fool who started the "human interactions..." thread,

please stop.

ReputationRep:
    PM me if you want to chat. Ignore these losers.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.