Turn on thread page Beta

Me and my friend who I met on the first day of uni. You knew he was there because he came to lectures and tutorials even if he did miss it, he would see us. Anyway that the first year, and now it is second year, and I don't normally see him anymore. He never ever around. He not been lectures or tutorials. He only been a few times this year.
    He become more distant.

Secondly, when he is there is uni, he will sometimes wander off or randomly dissapear, which is another nuisance.

He is alright. I was talking to my mates about him, they know him and all. We know each inside out. He does not talk about his personal life or his family great deal. I have questioned him, but he seems to dodge the question and does not answer.

anyone

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea what your meaning sorry =/

I want to know why he has become distant and also I sorta know more about him...what should I do?

ReputationRep:
    Go up and talk to him, there is not much else you can do.

ReputationRep:
    just have it out with him, he must have the anwsers but make sure your blunt with it

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.