Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

well i got off the bus from work the other day, and ended up walking alongside some guy for a minute, who was quite a bit older than me, he noticed me and said "hey,you alright" i just smiled at him and walked on a little bit faster, I had to get the tram home aswell, so I walked to the tram stop, this guy was getting the tram aswell and he stopped quite close to me, I found this uncomfortable, I'm not great with strangers :P so I walked to look at the timetable thing and then stop further along the platform, about 5 minutes later this guy did the same thing and then stood near me again, then he started talking to me "you just finished work?" "you work at the shopping centre" i just said yeah to both questions and then turned away from him and ignored him, until the tram came- he didnt get off at my stop thankfully.

Now maybe he worked at the same shopping centre and got the same bus as me and just recognised me and was just being friendly and im being paranoid, or do you think his behaviour is a bit creepy?
    bearing in mind i am a teenage girl and this guy was clearly alot older than me.
    opinions?

ReputationRep:
    Creepy.

ReputationRep:
    this would be MUCH more interesting if you were a dude

and he was a creepy old guy

ReputationRep:
    he's obviously a rapist

ReputationRep:
    That was me. And there's no reason to feel paranoid.
    I loved the perfume you were wearing, by the way.

ReputationRep:
    Seems a little creepy to me.

ReputationRep:
    That poor guy has probably been racking up the courage for weeks to come and talk to you He probably just made a TSR thread about it where everyone said "Yeah, go for it!" And all he got from you was two words. lol.

(Original post by danadd9)
    haha lols this made me laugh

but i am assuming your joking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    haha lols this made me laugh

but i am assuming your joking
    If it makes you feel better.

Nah just screwing with yer.:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I'm surprised you even need to ask.

ReputationRep:
    lmao, i couldn't have thought of a better reply than this!

And honesty OP, stay away, Friendly ppl would not leave you with the feeling to come on here and seek help

CREEPY:eek3:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.