The Student Room Group

Creepy or just friendly?

well i got off the bus from work the other day, and ended up walking alongside some guy for a minute, who was quite a bit older than me, he noticed me and said "hey,you alright" i just smiled at him and walked on a little bit faster, I had to get the tram home aswell, so I walked to the tram stop, this guy was getting the tram aswell and he stopped quite close to me, I found this uncomfortable, I'm not great with strangers :P so I walked to look at the timetable thing and then stop further along the platform, about 5 minutes later this guy did the same thing and then stood near me again, then he started talking to me "you just finished work?" "you work at the shopping centre" i just said yeah to both questions and then turned away from him and ignored him, until the tram came- he didnt get off at my stop thankfully.

Now maybe he worked at the same shopping centre and got the same bus as me and just recognised me and was just being friendly and im being paranoid, or do you think his behaviour is a bit creepy?
bearing in mind i am a teenage girl and this guy was clearly alot older than me.
opinions?
Reply 1
Creepy.
this would be MUCH more interesting if you were a dude

and he was a creepy old guy
he's obviously a rapist
Reply 4
That was me. And there's no reason to feel paranoid.
I loved the perfume you were wearing, by the way. :smile:
Seems a little creepy to me.
That poor guy has probably been racking up the courage for weeks to come and talk to you :smile: He probably just made a TSR thread about it where everyone said "Yeah, go for it!" And all he got from you was two words. lol.
Reply 7
danadd9

haha lols this made me laugh :smile:

but i am assuming your joking :s-smilie:
Reply 8
Anonymous
haha lols this made me laugh :smile:

but i am assuming your joking :s-smilie:

If it makes you feel better.

Nah just screwing with yer.:ninja:
danadd9

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I'm surprised you even need to ask.
danadd9

lmao, i couldn't have thought of a better reply than this!

And honesty OP, stay away, Friendly ppl would not leave you with the feeling to come on here and seek help

CREEPY:eek3:

Latest

Trending

Trending