Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Emotional attraction towards cousin.. watch

Hi, I am 22 and my cousin is 35 and married with kids. We are both good looking too.

Me and my family went on holiday in 2007 and we stayed at my cousins house for 6 weeks. I used to talk to my cousin alot and also talked alone too and made her laugh alot. She also touched my face/cheeks and caressed my hand sometimes. I mean I spent 5 weeks in that house and I was around her most of the time. She also made very strong eye contact with me when I finished talking to her. We have alot in common. Since now, I have felt a strong emotional attraction towards her and I think she feels the same. Now, I'm not thinking of marrying her or something but I think I'm in love with her. Not sure if that is the right word. I don't want to have sex with her, I just want to spend time with her again. This surely can't be infatuation? I'm confused. Do I have a special bond with her?

Thanks for any advice.

ReputationRep:
    What part of Norfolk are you from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Do I have a special bond with her?

Yes, its generally known as being related.

ReputationRep:
    She's so much older than you, related, married, have kids...hmmm :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aack)
    lol, I think america is probbably more likely....

erm....why don't you speak to her about it

or just avoid contact with her until you are over it

ReputationRep:
    I guess you have a strong bond with her. You obviously spent so much time with her and this could be the reason why you are attracted to her

ReputationRep:
    i think its gross and you need to stop it.. You share blood, already!

And 'We are both good looking.'.. ?? Pfft

thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi, I am 22 and my cousin is 35 and married with kids. We are both good looking too.

Me and my family went on holiday in 2007 and we stayed at my cousins house for 6 weeks. I used to talk to my cousin alot and also talked alone too and made her laugh alot. She also touched my face/cheeks and caressed my hand sometimes. I mean I spent 5 weeks in that house and I was around her most of the time. She also made very strong eye contact with me when I finished talking to her. We have alot in common. Since now, I have felt a strong emotional attraction towards her and I think she feels the same. Now, I'm not thinking of marrying her or something but I think I'm in love with her. Not sure if that is the right word. I don't want to have sex with her, I just want to spend time with her again. This surely can't be infatuation? I'm confused. Do I have a special bond with her?

Thanks for any advice.
    That is ******* disgusting:eek: Is everyone outside london inbred or something? :rolleyes: :eek: :eek3: :eek: :eek3: :eek: :eek3: :confused: ......just DONT shag her dude...it's just wrong!

ReputationRep:
    just because she touched your face, caressed your hand and gave you eye contact means she wnats you? what about your mum.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't people ever read the whole thread before passing judgement?

It's probably a very close friendship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue_shift86)
    That is ******* disgusting:eek: Is everyone outside london inbred or something? :rolleyes: :eek: :eek3: :eek: :eek3: :eek: :eek3: :confused: ......just DONT shag her dude...it's just wrong!
    :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Your cousin, I don't really have no comment here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    :facepalm2:
    I think your avatar says it all, this lad is one of the "local people"

(Original post by Aack)
    Cornwall, surely?

ReputationRep:
    Married with kids!!

No ******* way

resist temptation you probably feel this way because you lived in same house/sexually frustrated in reality this is doomed to fail especially with her maritial status and theres a billion other women why go for cousin?

ReputationRep:
    Just do what any decent guy would do; go for the kids and GTFO of there!

ReputationRep:
    Lol setting aside the fact she's 13 years older and has a pair of cubs, SHES MARRIED. It'd be wrong to tell her how you feel and ask her if she likes you back.

ReputationRep:
    Imagine how loose shed be, wouldnt even be a good shag whether shes your cousin or not.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe if you spent 5 weeks with any other woman you'd feel the same way.

She's married, with kids, and she's your cousin....just don't even go there. :rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.