Turn on thread page Beta

Too Protective? watch

ReputationRep:
    basically im seeing this girl and all my mates think shes fit and all . went to town today to find my mate with her but tbf she did text me saying she was with him.
    cause normally no one really screws me over cause most people are scared of me etc. (sounds up myself i know )
    ideas people.. ?

ReputationRep:
    plus he asked her for a shag as a joke last weekend

ReputationRep:
    sounds like your mate wants your girlfriend......

ReputationRep:
    tbh hes probably screwing her right now

ReputationRep:
    What?

You haven't suggested anything to 'too protective over'

If you're worried your thinking too much about it, then I think you should relax a little. She knew she was meeting you and so wouldn't have been up to anything dodgy knowing you'd walk round the corner any moment.

Why are people scared of you?

ReputationRep:
    tbh, it was probbably honest and you sound like a an absolute chav ana a bit of a wannabe hardman....so....

go and stab him, post it over facebook and youtube....should show him not to mess with you

ReputationRep:
    Bet she's pregnant with his baby.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infernalcradle)
    tbh, it was probbably honest and you sound like a an absolute chav ana a bit of a wannabe hardman....so....

go and stab him, post it over facebook and youtube....should show him not to mess with you

haha mate im not a chav... i used to be lived in woodside in telford.. (rough place) the reason why everyone is scared of me cause i dont take **** off anyone beat the **** into a lot of people and have put a few people in hospital recently ... got issues getting them sorted. but in fair cause i dont look 'hard' a lot of people start on me i dont go looking for a fight.

(Original post by MaxHigginson1)
    haha mate im not a chav... i used to be lived in woodside in telford.. (rough place) the reason why everyone is scared of me cause i dont take **** off anyone beat the **** into a lot of people and have put a few people in hospital recently ... got issues getting them sorted.
    Do you also wear the label Chav on your forehead?

If it worries you so much, just tell your 'friend' about it.

ReputationRep:
    theyre at it right now :jiggy:

ReputationRep:
    i will just **** some people up bad next weekend infront of him but tbf she always says no when he asks to meet her which i found out . if not break the there necks :-)

ReputationRep:
    haha mate im not a chav... i used to be lived in woodside in telford.. (rough place) the reason why everyone is scared of me cause i dont take **** off anyone beat the **** into a lot of people and have put a few people in hospital recently ... got issues getting them sorted. but in fair cause i dont look 'hard' a lot of people start on me i dont go looking for a fight.
    Bet I could take you no bother, pussy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infernalcradle)

HAHAHAHA JOKER!!! too funny man but i agree too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pedrobear)
    Bet I could take you no bother, pussy.

hahaaaa you just proved your point .... your starting a fight over a computer... your one sad **** probs play some computer game on weekends and dont get out ..

ReputationRep:
    lmao you think youre hard. she probably thinks youre a loser. so yeah, bet she's shagging him

ReputationRep:
    leave this guy alone lmao he's being protective over his girlfriend or whatever she is and your all being twister fire starters ^o) haha that sounded better in my head.
    honestly.. you need to sit down with her and have an open conversation. before you start, make sure she knows that you want the truth and everything she says, you'll listen and keep calm.
    i only said that last bit cos you sound like you can sometimes have a bit of a temper and it can sometimes cause secrets.
    just let her know you'll take everything she says with a pinch of salt.
    if you dont like what you hear.. tell her you want to think and think about the bigger picture

if all else fails and your mate is tryna slam your bird brake his legs

ReputationRep:
    hahaaaa you just proved your point .... your starting a fight over a computer... your one sad **** probs play some computer game on weekends and dont get out ..
    I proved my point that I could beat you up? Why yes, I know that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crapatchem)
    leave this guy alone lmao he's being protective over his girlfriend or whatever she is and your all being twister fire starters ^o) haha that sounded better in my head.
    honestly.. you need to sit down with her and have an open conversation. before you start, make sure she knows that you want the truth and everything she says, you'll listen and keep calm.
    i only said that last bit cos you sound like you can sometimes have a bit of a temper and it can sometimes cause secrets.
    just let her know you'll take everything she says with a pinch of salt.
    if you dont like what you hear.. tell her you want to think and think about the bigger picture

if all else fails and your mate is tryna slam your bird brake his legs
    Nevermind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Possédé)
    Nevermind.
    what did i do

ReputationRep:
    YOU'RE. It's short for YOU ARE. It's not difficult, so get it right.

PROBS ISN'T A WORD. Probably is though. Try it out some time; I know it's more than a monosyllable, but it'll do wonders for the way people perceive you.

On a less grammar-nazi-on-a-rant note; Do stop being quite so chavvy. Use your words, limited as they may be, not your Neanderthal-esque limbs.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.