Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crapatchem)
    leave this guy alone lmao he's being protective over his girlfriend or whatever she is and your all being twister fire starters ^o) haha that sounded better in my head.
    honestly.. you need to sit down with her and have an open conversation. before you start, make sure she knows that you want the truth and everything she says, you'll listen and keep calm.
    i only said that last bit cos you sound like you can sometimes have a bit of a temper and it can sometimes cause secrets.
    just let her know you'll take everything she says with a pinch of salt.
    if you dont like what you hear.. tell her you want to think and think about the bigger picture

if all else fails and your mate is tryna slam your bird brake his legs

SOUND tbf seen him this morning and he just zipped it think he is backing off

ReputationRep:
    set an example to your posse by stabbing him in the face

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaxHigginson1)
    SOUND tbf seen him this morning and he just zipped it think he is backing off
    see its working already haha i'm such a genius

ReputationRep:
    yeah you should totally hospitalise some people in front of him. Or you could be a man and talk to them both?

tbh if you dont screw her, theres a good possibility you wont get her pregnant and the population will be better off.

ReputationRep:
    By the look of your profile photo you don't look too scary...Thats beside the point but don't think too much about it. I am sure she trusts you when you hang out with other girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaxHigginson1)
    cause normally no one really screws me over cause most people are scared of me etc.
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/imag...6&type=profile

ReputationRep:

I am terrified.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.