Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody heard back for CS for S&T, or anything for that matter? I've been told they don't start 1st rounds the deadline passes, which is today.

ReputationRep:
    I made my application to them back in September, did the online tests and have heard absolutely nothing since then.

ReputationRep:
    I applied for grad roles soon after opening. Have heard nothing. Extremely poor show from their end.

I have no doubt they've done most of their hiring (for grads) but a bit of chit chat would be nice. Cant speak for interns but not surprised you're in the same boat

ReputationRep:
    theres been an AC for IBD and offers have been sent out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JakeF)
    Really? Hmm maybe IBD is the exception....I personally haven't heard of anyone else who's even got an interview yet...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JakeF)
    I applied for an IBD internship so this is pretty bad news...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by artistecmk)
    Really? Hmm maybe IBD is the exception....I personally haven't heard of anyone else who's even got an interview yet...

I have yet to hear of even a first round invite being sent out either...

ReputationRep:
    I don't think they have started anything for S&T yet. I'm holding a spring fast track and still had no updates :p:

EDIT: There is an IBD assessment centre today, my flatmate is there right now.

ReputationRep:
    I'm also yet to hear anything (applied S&T) Although still early for CS, the only people on this forum who have hear anything from them (to my knowledge) are those who applied for IBD.

If the quality of their application system is in any way an indicator of their speed of response we better start bracing ourselves for a long wait.

ReputationRep:
    Talk of the devil. Eq Res rejection at 930 this morning.

2 other apps outstanding though

ReputationRep:
    I was speaking to someone today who said he interned with them last summer and they had converted no one from his intake (I assume it was operations of some sort because the ac we were at was for that) so maybe that is an indication of how little hiring they are doing

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.