Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning on getting the following tattoo in a few months and was wondering how much it would be likely to cost?

Obviously it depends on where I get it done, but what abouts?

This is what I want:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/f...m/Funny/pp.jpg

ReputationRep:
    An extremely large amount of dignity.

ReputationRep:
    Why would you do that to yourself? When you're 85 you're gonna look like a complete ass. Anyway erm i'd say £190, based on how much mine cost.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k823127)
    Why would you do that to yourself? When you're 85 you're gonna look like a complete ass. Anyway erm i'd say £190, based on how much mine cost.
    I don't plan to live beyond the age of 74, so I'm not too bothered how I look at 85.

What have you got?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k823127)
    At 85 you'll look like the walking dead anyway, so who cares?

OP, I think if you ever want to go further with a woman than taking your shirt off then don't get that particular tattoo. Unless her sense of humour is particularly lavatorial then she won't be impressed.

ReputationRep:
    To be fair that won't look good at any age

ReputationRep:
    Good effort looking up "funny tattoos" in Google.

ReputationRep:
    haha made me giggle.. but still. its a bit stupid lol.

ReputationRep:
    Dear lord :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Haha love it.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :teehee:

I have two tattoos, both pretty small, and they were £40 and £45.

ReputationRep:
    remeber when trolls used to be original and funny

ReputationRep:
    Ok maybe this isn't a good idea for a tattoo.

I'm seriously considering getting one of a fork and a cow in a red circle with a red line going through it, like the no smoking symbol to show my vegetarianism.

Thoughts on that?

ReputationRep:
    How about you get a tattoo when you design something you like and put some real thought into it? Instead of thinking, I want a tattoo, I'll get that one.

A good site to look at is www.tattoojam.com for advice etc

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.