Turn on thread page Beta

Which hairstyle is cooler? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Second one for sure, you look nice :P:

ReputationRep:
    I think a compromise between utter submission to gravity and total defiance of gravity would be a good way forward.

Maybe take anothing pic of the second style when you've not been in a fountain... I think it would be a fairer comparison then

ReputationRep:
    Cool :pierre:

I preferred the 2nd one

ReputationRep:
    1st one
    Its in the 2nd one in fact that you look kind of gay

ReputationRep:
    The fringe is hawt!!

ReputationRep:
    2nd picture

ReputationRep:

said fountain ha!! dunno wether this was before or after though. But my hairs quite thin anyway so its never gunna look mega thick. So stick with the quiff? Even though I look gay...

ReputationRep:
    The first one, although I do like the 2nd one too. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andyall)

said fountain ha!! dunno wether this was before or after though. But my hairs quite thin anyway so its never gunna look mega thick. So stick with the quiff? Even though I look gay...
    The quiff looks strange to me.
    Keep the second one but grow it longer and wash it everyday. Also blow dry it to give it volume.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azn-wonder91)
    The quiff looks strange to me.
    Keep the second one but grow it longer and wash it everyday. Also blow dry it to give it volume.
    i do wash it everyday and blow dry it.

ReputationRep:
    So stick with the quiff? Even though I look gay...
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    second

ReputationRep:
    get a real mans haircut none of this american college hair doos all you "men" are following

ReputationRep:
    i do wash it everyday and blow dry it.
    Volumising shampoo?

ReputationRep:
    First one without a doubt. It's very Brandon Flowers. Quite shamefully attractive. (Although this probably does nothing for the people saying it's a gay hairstyle.)

From what I've seen, fringes are going out of style. Clean cut and styled is on the way in again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helenjayne)
    Yes.
    wo i didn't know they made girls like you in Leeds

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azn-wonder91)
    Lol I wasn't trying it on with him!
    I don't need him to come to me either
    I got nuff mans telling me I'm buff
    and I know you're thinking it toooooo
    :p:
    "buff"? Do people still use that word? :P Meh.

Haha, what happened in your AS levels? xD 4 asian fails, Im afraid :rolleyes:

Whats your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helenjayne)
    Yes.
    Whoa where is the rest of you arm?:o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubblebeard)
    First one without a doubt. It's very Brandon Flowers. Quite shamefully attractive. (Although this probably does nothing for the people saying it's a gay hairstyle.)

From what I've seen, fringes are going out of style. Clean cut and styled is on the way in again.
    Yeah thats what I thought, children have fringes now don't they. First ones actually a lot easier to maintain and lot quicker to do. Plus it looks OK straight out of the bed. I'm not bothered about people thinking I look gay, it has its advantages.

ReputationRep:

2 looks gayer to me tbh, although it might just be because your expression reminds me of Will Young. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but still 1 by miles.

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.