Turn on thread page Beta

One thing bugging me at Uni watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoshyEls)
    Don't lie, your parents take you. If you actually earnt the money you would have included how in your boasting somewhere. Sexually frustrated? Coming from the guy who hits on random girls on the internet and is determined to convince a bunch of strangers he is some sort of stud. If you must know I live with my girlfriend and have sex on tap.
    I pity you if you find it hard to believe that somebody can work for themselves and fund their own expenses...but I guess it's not so surprising coming from a failure. If you think mentioning where/how you work is 'boasting' then you must be some unemployable douchebag who puts a job on a pedestal :rolleyes:

coming from a guy who finds the need to mention he has a girlfriend and has 'sex on tap'? :rofl: look how pathetic you are, mentioning something like that as if it has some sort of significance...and don't lie, it's your mum that jacks you off but yeah if you call her a 'girlfriend' that's your choice, jackass :awesome:

So what else is it that you do other than waiting for your mum to jack you off and follow around users on a site like a creepy douchebag? I sense you live a pretty **** life and can't accept seeing anybody happy, ironically very relevant to the topic of this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Playboy King)
    I pity you if you find it hard to believe that somebody can work for themselves and fund their own expenses...but I guess it's not so surprising coming from a failure. If you think mentioning where/how you work is 'boasting' then you must be some unemployable douchebag who puts a job on a pedestal :rolleyes:

coming from a guy who finds the need to mention he has a girlfriend and has 'sex on tap'? :rofl: look how pathetic you are, mentioning something like that as if it has some sort of significance...and don't lie, it's your mum that jacks you off but yeah if you call her a 'girlfriend' that's your choice, jackass :awesome:

So what else is it that you do other than waiting for your mum to jack you off and follow around users on a site like a creepy douchebag? I sense you live a pretty **** life and can't accept seeing anybody happy, ironically very relevant to the topic of this thread
    Does it make you feel pathetic knowing your ego is so fragile you feel the need to lie to a stranger on the internet?

Edit: Just did a quick search

and no, I wouldn't go with parents if I had hookers planned! :rolleyes: Getting in isn't all that hard to be honest, grow a beard and they don't suspect a thing...although it only works because I look quite older than I am, needless to say though I have been kicked out many times if I am asked for ID. So yeah, that's my job, self-employed playboy.....with dad's monies :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Russian Roulette)
    why did you make a new tsr account?
    When I first joined, it was with my uni account. I had TSR on 'remember me' permanently so I never had to remember my password, but trouble was, that once I left uni my email account was shut down, and it was before I had thought to write down the password anywhere else (it was a complicated one which TSR had given me, not one I'd made up myself, so I couldn't even guess at it.) Then there was a long period of time when I stopped using TSR, and when I came back it no longer 'remembered' my password. So I was stuck, because I had no idea what my password was but had no way of entering my old uni account to find out. Only thing I could do was just make a new account.

ReputationRep:
    Does it make you feel pathetic knowing your ego is so fragile you feel the need to lie to a stranger on the internet?
    what's there to lie about?
    :rofl: :rofl: I seriously feel sorry for you if you think travelling is so unrealstic and farfetched that it can only be a lie :rofl: what do you live in a f'in cave?
    Seriously jackass get out a bit more, it really isn't a big deal..in fact I've had many users PM me saying they're going to those very places so yeah it's a lot more common than you think....maybe you'd know if you didn't spend all your time with your mum between your legs.

ReputationRep:
    what's there to lie about?
    :rofl: :rofl: I seriously feel sorry for you if you think travelling is so unrealstic and farfetched that it can only be a lie :rofl: what do you live in a f'in cave?
    Seriously jackass get out a bit more, it really isn't a big deal..in fact I've had many users PM me saying they're going to those very places so yeah it's a lot more common than you think....maybe you'd know if you didn't spend all your time with your mum between your legs.
    Mate I think you have just made yourself look a bit of a ********.

ReputationRep:
    Mate I think you have just made yourself look a bit of a ********.
    You'd know all about being a ********, so I'll take that comment of yours as if you know what you're talking about :yep:

Oh, and your mummy just called...time to get little joshy out :teehee:
    Now jog on jackass, time for you to move on and stalk some other user.

ReputationRep:
    You'd know all about being a ********, so I'll take that comment of yours as if you know what you're talking about :yep:

Oh, and your mummy just called...time to get little joshy out :teehee:
    Now jog on jackass, time for you to move on and stalk some other user.
    I find it hilarious how riled up you get.
    Freud would have a field day with all of the sexual mother references.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I pretty much hated that in High School. Everyone going to New York or the Alps and coming to brag about it

ReputationRep:
    My parents are stinking rich... but they make me pay for pretty much everything I am not spoiled in the slightest and I really thank them for it - I would take everything for granted if it wasn't for their attitude towards giving me money! Be glad that you aren't those people, because they will have no idea what to do if their parents suddenly stopped giving them money, whereas you do

ReputationRep:
    I find it hilarious how riled up you get.
    Freud would have a field day with all of the sexual mother references.
    I think you'll find it's your mum, oops I mean 'girlfriend' :rolleyes: who's the joke...she can't jack a rod off to save herself, I know because I tried her out she gets a fail.
    You call that sex mate? :rofl: hardly.

ReputationRep:
    As soon as they leave uni and have to rely on their own resources, they'll get a massive shock and struggle to keep their head above the water. At least you'll be better prepared for the big, wide world by knowing how to save and appreciate money. It sucks now, but it'll get easier to deal with.

My parents are well off, and (in my opinion) made a bit of a mistake by handing everything on a plate to me (expensive schools, my own car, various travel, a big allowance etc.) until I got to university. I had no idea up till then how much things cost, and found it very difficult to exist without new things. Shallow, I know. I really wish I'd been taught the value of money, and I'm glad I was at least taught it before I was thrust out into the world after uni.

ReputationRep:
    I think you'll find it's your mum, oops I mean 'girlfriend' :rolleyes: who's the joke...she can't jack a rod off to save herself, I know because I tried her out she gets a fail.
    You call that sex mate? :rofl: hardly.
    You know those kind of insults aren't really very effective when you don't actually know my girlfriend or my mum.

You on the other hand have actually proven yourself to be completely full of bull ****. I don't need to sling insults at you because you are managing to make an absolute **** of yourself all on your own

ReputationRep:
    You know those kind of insults aren't really very effective when you don't actually know my girlfriend or my mum.

You on the other hand have actually proven yourself to be completely full of bull ****. I don't need to sling insults at you because you are managing to make an absolute **** of yourself all on your own
    Girlfriend OR mum? Stop kidding yourself, we both know they're both the same person.
    I'm full of bull****, as opposed to you who was pathetic enough to analyse my profile and then start a rant about how travelling abroad could only a lie and is 'boasting' :rofl: man I feel so sorry for you :laugh:

But anyway, unlike you I have better things to do than just sit around criticising people for the things they have like a creep. Besides, this is just embaressing, and truth be told I'm used to a better league of idiots on here so I'd rather not engage with a pathetic individual such as yourself

Good day! :wink2:
    (Seriously though, I really do genuinely feel sorry for you....you definately need to get out more. Oh, and find a girlfriend who didn't actually push you out of her womb.)

ReputationRep:
    Girlfriend OR mum? Stop kidding yourself, we both know they're both the same person.
    I'm full of bull****, as opposed to you who was pathetic enough to analyse my profile and then start a rant about how travelling abroad could only a lie and is 'boasting' :rofl: man I feel so sorry for you :laugh:

But anyway, unlike you I have better things to do than just sit around criticising people for the things they have like a creep. Besides, this is just embaressing, and truth be told I'm used to a better league of idiots on here so I'd rather not engage with a pathetic individual such as yourself

Good day! :wink2:
    (Seriously though, I really do genuinely feel sorry for you....you definitely need to get out more. Oh, and find a girlfriend who didn't actually push you out of her womb.)
    I doubt anyone has ever started a self description with "Self-employed international playboy" and not been boasting. The bit about where you have been and how much you know is more than a little braggy, but at least that may well be true. "self-employed" is pure fantasy, and I don't think many international playboys are doing their A levels.

ReputationRep:
    I doubt anyone has ever started a self description with "Self-employed international playboy" and not been boasting.
    I doubt anyone has ever had the audacity to criticise somebody for 'boasting' whilst mentioning that they have a girlfriend and get regular sex :rofl:
    Double standards mate! now please just stop embaressing yourself :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I doubt anyone has ever had the audacity to criticise somebody for 'boasting' whilst mentioning that they have a girlfriend and get regular sex :rofl:
    Double standards mate! now please just stop embaressing yourself :laugh:
    Lol, it was in reply to your bizzare random accusation though.

I'm bored now anyway, bye bye.
    I'd +rep you for entertaining me for a while but I already repped you recently because I found your profile so funny I still thought it was a pisstake then though. Thank you for the hilariously angry neg btw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc)
    no it means dont envy what others have got that you havent..you can be the richest man in the world but still envy someone higher than you..
    There is nothing wrong with envy though, and if it meant that why not just say it, as I interpretted it in a different way to you. Damn silly.

ReputationRep:
    On the island I live, and in the area, there is an abundance of insanely rich foreigners. Their kids go to my school, or one of the other only international schools on the island. Some of them have flocked together, almost, and created an 'elite' society (yes, they refer to themselves as 'the elite'). As you can probably guess, the elitist guys are arrogant beyond belief, and the girls, although stunning, are as intellectually thrilling as a wall. They go to the same expensive clubs (vip ofc) every other day, and update their status' everytime they eat caviar, drink champaigne, or go on their yaght.

It sickens me.

On the other hand, many rich people on the island are very down to earth individuals, some are even embarressed by their wealth and prefer to keep it as low profile as possible. Thankfully, many people on the island see wealth as nothing more than a number.

So, in the end, I dont hate the 'elitist rich' because they're rich, I hate them because of how they perceive the world, how they've let money govern their lives and social groups.

OP, you have no right to hate someone, or think theyre a ****, because they can afford things you cant. However, if they perceive themselves as better due to their wealth, then yes, they are indeed, cocks.

ReputationRep:
    James4d ok that might sicken you, but lets behonest if you could... You would!

I know its probably been asked maestro ... but what uni do you go to?

ReputationRep:
    People like you are annoying - i.e. jealous people. Just because people can afford things doesn't make them dicks - you don't even know them. Jealousy is dripping from every letter in your post. Work hard at uni, and maybe you can afford '£400 trips' (lol).

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.