Turn on thread page Beta

Never thought id be doing this , I think i may have done something stupid watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi well i never thought this would happen to me but ive gone and done something really stupid and i dont know what to do about it .
    Now usually id be all there with the answers i am usually the sort of person my friends all come to with their relationship problems and i usually know just the course of action to put it right . But today im truley stumped and think i may have done something stupid

So i was going about my business today when my ex who i split up with in june after nearly 2 years asked me what i was doing later so i said not a lot and she wondered if i wanted to go for a drink , i was like i cant really ive got an exam tomorrow so she told me she split up with her bf by cheating on him with another guy , same thing she did to me . So i was like ok well you can come visit me for a bit and ill put you on a train home later

we are hanging out and we started kissing , then we went all the way and had sex i dont know what i was thinking sleeping with her honestly that was something i kinda regret already . afterwards she was saying she couldnt bear to loose me as a friend so didnt want to put that at risk by having another relationship with me . not that id want a relationship with her anyway seeing as i dont feel i could trust her anymore after knowing what shes been like since she has gone to uni .

we eat some dinner and then i took her to the train station , just before she got on the train she gives me a rather passionate kiss and runs off onto the train so now im kinda confused she dosent want another relationship but she is quite happy to kiss my face off at the train station before she leaves . Let alone the fact that she insisted on holding my hand or having my arm round her all the way to the station just such mixed messages

Now i said before i didnt want a relationship with her but now im feeling kinda regrets that i had spent the afternoon with her , nevermind the sex because i do sometimes love her company and its making me think what am i missing out on not being with her .
    Cut off all contact with her. She is just trying to mess with you and fulfill her basic needs (comfort and sex).

Just go out with your friends and find someone else. \she's not worth your time.

ReputationRep:
    When she says she wants to be friends, it means she wants attention and sex from you until she either gets over the guy, or finds some other guy's affections to leech off.

ReputationRep:
    she's using you for sex. you'll get attached again. cut ties with this hoe and screw 10 others in the mantime

ReputationRep:
    What is the problem here? You said you didn't want a relationship and she said it as well.

You had sex and the nothing changed; there's nothing wrong with being there for each other (sexually or otherwise) without a relationship.

Ignore the other crap - just girls being girls.

ReputationRep:
    She is definitely using you as an emotional sponge and sounds like someone you would want to steer clear of in terms of a friendship or relationship. Therefore it seems to me your options are either:

a) Cut off all contact and stop being her fall back option
    or b) Use her purely for sex, seeing her only when it benefits you

As you are obviously rather emotionally involved, I would say b) would be too difficult, so a) is your best bet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi well i never thought this would happen to me but ive gone and done something really stupid and i dont know what to do about it .
    Now usually id be all there with the answers i am usually the sort of person my friends all come to with their relationship problems and i usually know just the course of action to put it right . But today im truley stumped and think i may have done something stupid

So i was going about my business today when my ex who i split up with in june after nearly 2 years asked me what i was doing later so i said not a lot and she wondered if i wanted to go for a drink , i was like i cant really ive got an exam tomorrow so she told me she split up with her bf by cheating on him with another guy , same thing she did to me . So i was like ok well you can come visit me for a bit and ill put you on a train home later

we are hanging out and we started kissing , then we went all the way and had sex i dont know what i was thinking sleeping with her honestly that was something i kinda regret already . afterwards she was saying she couldnt bear to loose me as a friend so didnt want to put that at risk by having another relationship with me . not that id want a relationship with her anyway seeing as i dont feel i could trust her anymore after knowing what shes been like since she has gone to uni .

we eat some dinner and then i took her to the train station , just before she got on the train she gives me a rather passionate kiss and runs off onto the train so now im kinda confused she dosent want another relationship but she is quite happy to kiss my face off at the train station before she leaves . Let alone the fact that she insisted on holding my hand or having my arm round her all the way to the station just such mixed messages

Now i said before i didnt want a relationship with her but now im feeling kinda regrets that i had spent the afternoon with her , nevermind the sex because i do sometimes love her company and its making me think what am i missing out on not being with her .

Cut her out of your life completely, I don't even know where to begin with explaining to you why she isn't someone you want in your life but the fact she is a serial cheater is a good start.

Forget her and move on.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    She sounds like trouble, ditch her.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds to me like she screwed up again, so she's run back to what she knows, and got attention/intimacy etc from you enough to boost her self esteem enough to go back and no doubt start the cycle again. They dont make barge poles long enough.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.