Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

There's 2 guys, who are like best mates. I am a girl btw:p: I really like the first one, I mean like when you think of what he's doing where he is and everything. I don't speak to him on the phone or have his msn. The main thing is everyone around 10 of us are close we go out like every week or so. Then there is his bestfriend, who is more socialy outgoing like he tried getting close to me because I am kinda shy, so I just thought he was tryna get me out of my comfort zone which is a good thing because it worked I feel more comfortable around him , I like that, but I don't like him His friends, is one of them guys that don't like to show his feelings tbh. However he told my bestfriend he still likes me and wants to get closer to me:o:

Everyone was together in a circle playing truth or dare. The second guy who I recently got closer too was asked 'What would you do if you liked this girl but yet your bestmate has had feelings for her and wanted to pursue her before you' Something along those lines I wasn't listening becuase I just cba. Everyone went quiet and looked at me I was like wtf is happening, they looked at the main guy(the one I like) and I realized they were talking about me :eek: I felt upset and embarrased, looked down and totally shut off throughout the entire bus ride back. I mean I don't know what to do my friends are like give him(2nd one) a chance, and I don't want to do that. I want to spend time alone together with the first one because it feels like we are meant to be, understand me? All I want is for the 2nd one to leave me alone I have no feelings for him at all. What do I do?

-Try and forget him and forget the other one or explain my feelings to the first one. How do I make his bestfriend realize I have strong feelings for the first one. I feel like I am stuck in the middle, creating proplems with 2 bestfriends. Argh, sometimes I hate men
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2010
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.