Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was reading this article: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ace-shape.html

Talking about how the best male face shape is one that is very wide and a short distance between the top lip and eyebrows, to make the jawline appear longer. It got me thinking. Girls, is the facial shape of a man one of the things you really look for in a guy? how do i know if my face is a good shape compared to other guys too? thanks

ReputationRep:
    Surely any sex appeal Ziggy had is destroyed by his personality?

ReputationRep:
    Last time I heard masculine faces were longer and narrower, and feminine ones shorter and wider. This seems to say the contrary.

(Original post by Niwde)
    Last time I heard masculine faces were longer and narrower, and feminine ones shorter and wider. This seems to say the contrary.
    You heard the opposite of troof.

ReputationRep:
    I think a strong jaw, high cheekbones, strong brow and chiseled features are most attractive in terms of face shape...

But I think gorgeous eyes and a nice smile are way more important than all those factors!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    You heard the opposite of troof.
    Okay then, look at most attractive females and you'll see their eyes are large and wide set, nose is short, mouth is close to the nose and their chin is small and short. Do you find the long narrow face of Sarah Jessica Parker attractive, for instance?

(Original post by Niwde)
    Okay then, look at most attractive females and you'll see their eyes are large and wide set, nose is short, mouth is close to the nose and their chin is small and short. Do you find the long narrow face of Sarah Jessica Parker attractive, for instance?
    Quote an ugly person to prove your point?

SCORE!!!

ReputationRep:
    wide head with short distance between upper lip and eyebrows?!

wow!! girls prepare to feast your eyes on this hunk! :teeth:

http://images.quickblogcast.com/8466-8149/fat_head.JPG

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    Quote an ugly person to prove your point?

SCORE!!!
    The article was discussing attractiveness. Therefore it's perfectly legitimate to mention someone who is considered unattractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibs137)
    wide head with short distance between upper lip and eyebrows?!

wow!! girls prepare to feast your eyes on this hunk! :teeth:

http://images.quickblogcast.com/8466-8149/fat_head.JPG
    Hubba Hubba!!! :perv:
    Definately better than the guy in your Avatar!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bittersweet.poetry)
    Hubba Hubba!!! :perv:
    definitely better than the guy in your Avatar!
    well anyone is better than that poof..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.