Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    Has anyone else applied to do Primary Education with QTS at Greenwich?Ive got an interview on Wednesday and havent come across anyone whos applied/has an interview!
    Liv.x

ReputationRep:
    nope but ill probably being applying for Internet technology's in 2011. lol, at least there is someone here reading the posts about greenwich

ReputationRep:
    heh,good luck.I'll be at greenwich by then so if you need any info give me a shout.x

ReputationRep:
    yea i will, although everyone says its absoloute balls :/ kinda off puttin

ReputationRep:
    Really,I would go and judge it for yourself.Because it doesnt suit everyone...people go to different unis for different reasons....I'd try not to let other peoples opinions put you off xx

ReputationRep:
    that is very true, i mean it just looks so gooooooood :P

ReputationRep:
    Hey I had an interview at Greenwich for Primary PGCE at the beginning of Jan and have been offered a place! Have you heard back? x

ReputationRep:
    I have!Ive been accepted!Will you be living on campus?xx

ReputationRep:
    Congrats!! are you doing undergrad or post? I'll probably be living at home and driving in....cant afford to be paying rent!! what about you? x

ReputationRep:
    Undergrad! BA in Primary Ed with QTS. I'll be living on campus, although I live in maidstone its a bit far to go.x

ReputationRep:
    i have applied but i did it a bit late, as in a few days ago!! same course living on campus too fingers crossed, let us know how the interview goes, good luck. x

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for Primary Ed with QTS at greenwich, i really like it because its quiet but still close to london probly see you there x

ReputationRep:
    I too got an offer from Greenwich for Primary Ed with QTS! Hopefully see you there!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I have got an interview soon. what was the interview like for greenwich? I know we have to do the essay but whats the atmosphere like? How soon after did you hear whether you had a place or not? thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hope your interview went okay! I heard about 2 weeks after that I got a place and then instantly got all the accomodation forms and the CBR checks! Was at the open day on saturday and it all looked really nice, kinda dont want to have to wait until september!

And uhm, (A) are there any guys out there doing the Primary Ed + QTS course? Saw a few at the interview, not that I dont mind being a class full of women...might just be a bit crazy at the end of the 3 years!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 20, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.