Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)
    Yeah and the fact the slide across the dancefloor on there knees and make mosh pits lol. I'd go Sinners over Basement aswell though, just beacuse it's closer to everywhere else, Basment is abit out of the way unless your walking to liquid.

Yeah no problem, though you will have to buy me a trble if you see me.:p:

kl, jeez am gonna have to try and remember all this lol!

If i see u i think ull be the one buyin us a treble love :p: haha
    Train leaves 2moro at 10 , actual really quite excited lol

ReputationRep:
    Basement has a great drink aswell, a pint of skittles. No idea whats in it, but it tastes awesome! Newcastles an amazing city

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azzzoooo)
    kl, jeez am gonna have to try and remember all this lol!

If i see u i think ull be the one buyin us a treble love :p: haha
    Train leaves 2moro at 10 , actual really quite excited lol

Have fun!

(Original post by laura_m16)
    Basement has a great drink aswell, a pint of skittles. No idea whats in it, but it tastes awesome! Newcastles an amazing city
    It's Lemonade, Orange juice, Vodka and blue curacao. That's for the green ones anyway, not sure whats in the red ones but there not as nice. Loads of places sell it, I didn't realise it was a Newcastle drink though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)
    It's Lemonade, Orange juice, Vodka and blue curacao. That's for the green ones anyway, not sure whats in the red ones but there not as nice. Loads of places sell it, I didn't realise it was a Newcastle drink though.
    Ahh right, I've never actually seen it anywhere apart from Newcastle, I wish they did it where i live.. I'll just have to make it myself at home!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laura_m16)
    Ahh right, I've never actually seen it anywhere apart from Newcastle, I wish they did it where i live.. I'll just have to make it myself at home!
    yea skittles, wee call it fat frog up here kinda tastes like a cross between refreshers and skittles. Its amazin!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.