The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
mau5
Yeah and the fact the slide across the dancefloor on there knees and make mosh pits lol. I'd go Sinners over Basement aswell though, just beacuse it's closer to everywhere else, Basment is abit out of the way unless your walking to liquid.

Yeah no problem, though you will have to buy me a trble if you see me.:p:

kl, jeez am gonna have to try and remember all this lol!

If i see u i think ull be the one buyin us a treble love :p: haha
Train leaves 2moro at 10 :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:, actual really quite excited lol
Reply 21
Basement has a great drink aswell, a pint of skittles. No idea whats in it, but it tastes awesome! Newcastles an amazing city :biggrin:
Reply 22
azzzoooo
kl, jeez am gonna have to try and remember all this lol!

If i see u i think ull be the one buyin us a treble love :p: haha
Train leaves 2moro at 10 :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:, actual really quite excited lol

Have fun!

laura_m16
Basement has a great drink aswell, a pint of skittles. No idea whats in it, but it tastes awesome! Newcastles an amazing city :biggrin:

It's Lemonade, Orange juice, Vodka and blue curacao. That's for the green ones anyway, not sure whats in the red ones but there not as nice. Loads of places sell it, I didn't realise it was a Newcastle drink though.
Reply 23
mau5

It's Lemonade, Orange juice, Vodka and blue curacao. That's for the green ones anyway, not sure whats in the red ones but there not as nice. Loads of places sell it, I didn't realise it was a Newcastle drink though.

Ahh right, I've never actually seen it anywhere apart from Newcastle, I wish they did it where i live.. I'll just have to make it myself at home! :smile:
Reply 24
laura_m16
Ahh right, I've never actually seen it anywhere apart from Newcastle, I wish they did it where i live.. I'll just have to make it myself at home! :smile:

yea skittles, wee call it fat frog up here kinda tastes like a cross between refreshers and skittles. Its amazin!

Latest

Trending

Trending