Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Would this put a girl off a guy? watch

This sounds very very petty-but im genuinely concerned..please do not de-anon

Im one of those ultra confident bordering on arrogant flashy loud type of guys - the ones you see in an earring and driving the nice car
    I also happen to be a bit of a flirt and kinda unfairly been tagged as a player.

Theres this girl at uni I really like (cant stop thinking bout her)and we started chatting when we bumped into each other - all of a sudden we started seeing each other less now and it would when we were both occupied and the conversations fizzled out, to the point where we ignore each other now-primarily due to me ignoring her.

I wanna put things right and think adding her on facebook and then maybe talking on there via chat might be a good idea. However, ive been facebook raped recently where my status was changed to "is ready to get some major pus*y this year....bring on the bitc**..im a serious pus*y monster"- this lead to bout 30 odd comments from numerous friends and a very good looking friend of mine was facebook raped today, i had a wall post saying "you complete stud, please do me hard tonight"

Ive been putting off adding the girl I like on facebook for a long timebut fnially decided I want to, but im worried she might think the only reason ive added her is to show her that im a "pus** monster" OR she might see all this stuff on my facebook and think that im just out for sex where shes concerned.

A bit stumped ...sorry to sound odd on here-shes the one girl that makes me go weak.

ReputationRep:
    Uh... delete that status, then add her?

ReputationRep:
    Remove the facebook post?

ReputationRep:
    3 reasons why she doesnt want to date you;

Firstly you have an earring, which makes you gay.

Secondly you yourself put status' like "is ready to get some major pus*y this year" which, btw does in no way make you an aforesaid "pussy monster." It make you a ********. :facepalm:

Thirdly no girl will ever want to date someone that arrogant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryota)
    Remove the facebook post?
    this OP.

If you hadn't already thought of this then you must be truly retarded, god knows how you got into uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3006)
    this OP.

If you hadn't already thought of this then you must be truly retarded, god knows how you got into uni
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Why do i think it was you who called youself the pussy monster ?

ReputationRep:
    Dear Pussy Monster,

If she makes you go weak and you can't stop thinking about her, why are you ignoring her? Delete the status, add her as a friend and stop behaving like a weirdo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generic hybrid)
    Dear Pussy Monster,

If she makes you go weak and you can't stop thinking about her, why are you ignoring her? Delete the status, add her as a friend and stop behaving like a weirdo.
    Oh dear lord your signature :sogood:.

ReputationRep:
    yeah just delete the posts and old status' off your wall and then add her. Job's a good'un.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Im one of those ultra confident bordering on arrogant flashy loud type of guys - the ones you see in an earring and driving the nice car
    I also happen to be a bit of a flirt and kinda unfairly been tagged as a player.
    Yikes. This alone would put any girl off a guy, never mind the frape!
    I bet this 'nice car' you're referring to is a pimped out Nova, isn't it!

Well, for your sake let's hope she has poor taste in men :borat:.

Its a uni thing that when we facebook "rape" someone we dont delete whats been written.

Its considered being a bad sport to the banter

ReputationRep:
    Change your status to something like "Pussy Monster is recovering from getting fraped" or whatever then so she knows it wasn't you.

ReputationRep:
    :sigh:

I weep every time something associated with Facebook is presented as the dilemma of the century...

ReputationRep:
    shes the one girl that makes me go weak.
    You sound gay :yep:

(Original post by The Socialite)

Bmw 1 series??
    im not here to argue bout my car or my personality traits..
    I put facebook rape in a new status but what im saying is that
    the constant references to being a player on my profile from others plus my own persona may make her think im a player and so out for just sex, consequently it messes up my chances with her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Socialite)

Don't underestimate those Vauxhall Novas madam. The other day one blasted past me in my Rolls Royce, I almost spat my caviar out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hoody555)
    Don't underestimate those Vauxhall Novas madam. The other day one blasted past me in my Rolls Royce, I almost spat my caviar out!
    :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I'm 99.999999999% sure it would "pussymonster". Good luck with that

ReputationRep:
    Bmw 1 series??
    im not here to argue bout my car or my personality traits..
    I put facebook rape in a new status but what im saying is that
    the constant references to being a player on my profile from others plus my own persona may make her think im a player and so out for just sex, consequently it messes up my chances with her
    Or your bad taste in jewellery?

You obviously love the idea of being a player, or should I say 'playaaa', if you didn't you'd have a) deleted the evidence off your facebook or b) made a joke out of it. Too bad it's backfired now!

Edit: also, the name 'pussymonster' is creasing! Reminds me of the honey monster from the Sugar Puffs ads, and you are now in my mind a huge hairy fluffball with an earring and a burberry cap driving around in a luminous monstrosity in your 'hood, bruuvv...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.