The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anonymous
This sounds very very petty-but im genuinely concerned..please do not de-anon

Im one of those ultra confident bordering on arrogant flashy loud type of guys - the ones you see in an earring and driving the nice car
I also happen to be a bit of a flirt and kinda unfairly been tagged as a player.

Theres this girl at uni I really like (cant stop thinking bout her)and we started chatting when we bumped into each other - all of a sudden we started seeing each other less now and it would when we were both occupied and the conversations fizzled out, to the point where we ignore each other now-primarily due to me ignoring her.

I wanna put things right and think adding her on facebook and then maybe talking on there via chat might be a good idea. However, ive been facebook raped recently where my status was changed to "is ready to get some major pus*y this year....bring on the bitc**..im a serious pus*y monster"- this lead to bout 30 odd comments from numerous friends and a very good looking friend of mine was facebook raped today, i had a wall post saying "you complete stud, please do me hard tonight"

Ive been putting off adding the girl I like on facebook for a long timebut fnially decided I want to, but im worried she might think the only reason ive added her is to show her that im a "pus** monster" OR she might see all this stuff on my facebook and think that im just out for sex where shes concerned.

A bit stumped ...sorry to sound odd on here-shes the one girl that makes me go weak.

If the facebook rapes/comments bother you, delete them.

Add her, but don't launch into chat. Do it really slowly, like a few of her statuses, make a couple of comments on her statuses. after a few weeks maybe send her a private message saying you're sorry that you've not been communicative at uni.

Above all, give her space. make sure that the number of times you contact her is about equal to the times she contacts you.

Then yeah, ask her out for a coffee, if that goes well, then ask her out on a date 9but make sure you make the date for a few days afterwards).

giving her space to d her own thing and not being too intense is key.
Reply 21
Facebook rapes happen all the time and even to the most innocent people I know!

I'm sure if she uses Facebook she'll understand it's a regular occurrence and it's a joke.

If you are a playaa then she should rightly be put off but if you aren't and genuinely like the chick then just ignore it and talk to her like you normally would.

Good luck with the pussy.

BTW I have once had a wall post from my mate saying "I hear ur on the pull u stud." :facepalm:
Reply 22
Please please please de-anon this!
Riderz
3 reasons why she doesnt want to date you;

Firstly you have an earring, which makes you gay.

Secondly you yourself put status' like "is ready to get some major pus*y this year" which, btw does in no way make you an aforesaid "pussy monster." It make you a dickhead. :facepalm:

Thirdly no girl will ever want to date someone that arrogant.

hahahahahaha. Such a rep worthy post! :biggrin:
Reply 24
there is only one way to find out!
Talk to her, if she gives you the benifit of the doubt, and then maybe not trying to jump her, tell her that you want to wait. If you she' will respect you all the more!
Reply 25
I think its sweet that you're trying so hard to impress this girl. when the original impression i got from your question was that you are slightly arrogant and ostentatious, but you shouldnt be worrying about what your facebook says... get to know her in person and that should be enough for her.... any girl that judges a guy's personality via his facebook page instead of getting to know the guy properly isnt worth it anyway.
I think it would be fairly obvious you've been fraped
Reply 27
OP, you sound like a fvcking d1ck
Reply 28
well my first thing i would do is remove the post ... then add her n she will never no x:smile:
delete the status and add her. problemo solved :smile:
but you obviously realised she might be warey of you if you put statuses like that and what not, i too would feel a little intimidated and uncertain, so just watch out that it might not be completely straight forward getting her, but that parts up to you. Good Luck, OP
Anonymous
This sounds very very petty-but im genuinely concerned..please do not de-anon

Im one of those ultra confident bordering on arrogant flashy loud type of guys - the ones you see in an earring and driving the nice car
I also happen to be a bit of a flirt and kinda unfairly been tagged as a player.

Theres this girl at uni I really like (cant stop thinking bout her)and we started chatting when we bumped into each other - all of a sudden we started seeing each other less now and it would when we were both occupied and the conversations fizzled out, to the point where we ignore each other now-primarily due to me ignoring her.

I wanna put things right and think adding her on facebook and then maybe talking on there via chat might be a good idea. However, ive been facebook raped recently where my status was changed to "is ready to get some major pus*y this year....bring on the bitc**..im a serious pus*y monster"- this lead to bout 30 odd comments from numerous friends and a very good looking friend of mine was facebook raped today, i had a wall post saying "you complete stud, please do me hard tonight"

Ive been putting off adding the girl I like on facebook for a long timebut fnially decided I want to, but im worried she might think the only reason ive added her is to show her that im a "pus** monster" OR she might see all this stuff on my facebook and think that im just out for sex where shes concerned.

A bit stumped ...sorry to sound odd on here-shes the one girl that makes me go weak.

RIGHT I DIDNT READ ALL OF IT ...

only how you described yourself .... YES MATE same here just shag anything that moves.. ? easier mate ... SORTED :smile:
Reply 31
AHughes
What do you actually want from her and why did you start ignoring her in the first place?

This whole situation sounds needlessly elaborate.

We used to chat and flirt a fair bit during the daytime but when I saw her in clubs a few times she stared at me but never smiled or reacted to me/kinda ignored me. I didnt want her thinking I was trying for a one night drunk hookup (i genuinely like her) and over analysed everything and started ignoring her when I saw her in clubs and this extended to the daytime-also because shes in a group of 5 or 6 stunning girls, and pretty much everyone knows about the facebook rapes-it just all kinda piled up......
i know how you feel man.
My dad dropped me off at College in his Lamborghini (serious) and everyone has tagged me as some rich kid now.
Reply 33
Well I would feel uncomfortable if the comments looked genuine/serious, but if I was only looking for friendship it wouldn't bother me much.
EmiPark
Facebook rape?? Is facebook that important that it's called rape?? Wooo...thank God I don't do facebook :woo:

fraappee... :yep: and OP, tbh, it would be a little annoying because it openly reflects how everyone thinks of you as a player... but, so long as you put on your next status *omg frape* or something like that... then its all cool!!!
No but this one would put off any guy:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1155668
generic hybrid
Dear Pussy Monster,

If she makes you go weak and you can't stop thinking about her, why are you ignoring her? Delete the status, add her as a friend and stop behaving like a weirdo.

Dear Whoever,

I want to shovel my eye's out after seeing that disgusting picture of David Cameron. Oh dear I'm going to have nightmares....:puke:
Anonymous
Bmw 1 series??
im not here to argue bout my car or my personality traits..
I put facebook rape in a new status but what im saying is that
the constant references to being a player on my profile from others plus my own persona may make her think im a player and so out for just sex, consequently it messes up my chances with her

Messes up your chances of what...?

Having sex with with her?
Reply 38
Ideally a relationship
Anonymous
Ideally a relationship

Which would, at some point, involve sex, yay or nay?

Latest

Trending

Trending