Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am intereasted in becoming a Residential Advisor for my 2nd year at Sussex in September but im not sure how the process works - if anyone has any information on what to do about applying I would be grateful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suzanne123)
    I am intereasted in becoming a Residential Advisor for my 2nd year at Sussex in September but im not sure how the process works - if anyone has any information on what to do about applying I would be grateful
    I don't know about Sussex specifically but most universities organise RAs through either the uni accommodation office or through the student union. It might be worth contacting both if you don't get a more specific answer here.
    Most look favourably on students with experience of responsibility, especially within the uni - eg class rep etc. (but then again some are just grateful to get anyone)

ReputationRep:
    saaaame. we have a meeting today with ours, ill ask and let you know

what course are you doing btw?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Sussex
    Multiple Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.