Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Well this question has been asked a million and one times.

But basically there was this girl in college and well I took to her like I've never taken to someone before, and we became good friends.

But since the last few exams I haven't seen her since as basically I never managed to get the nerve up to ask if she'd like to meet up, go for a drink etc.

Now it's coming on for a year since I last saw her, we still chat on facebook/skype etc. but in all that time I've never stopped thinking about her and it drives me crazy as I know I may never see her again now.

So steps to just put someone out of your mind like this and believe me I've been trying for months now.

ReputationRep:
    How about you just ask her out?

ReputationRep:
    ******* loser.

It's not that big a deal to ask someone for a drink, she won't even think you're asking her out in that way if you're such good friends.

ReputationRep:
    Take it from someone who lost someone that I never told to another guy. Tell her!!!

Please, tell her! They don't wait forever.

ReputationRep:
    Knock her out then stick it in her?

ReputationRep:
    How about a nice cup of man-up-and-ask-her-out?

Obviously don't proclaim your undying love immediately. Friendly convo, progress to flirting...and boom, sexytime.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Socialite)
    Obviously don't proclaim your undying love immediately. Friendly convo, progress to flirting...and boom, sexytime.
    Dating 101 right there....

ReputationRep:
    Just suggest you both meet up for old times sake and then take it from there

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.