Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    Interesting, I haven't had it before. I really have been meaning too for a while though.

What is your drinking preference?: You drink it straight? On ice or without?
    I like it straight with good company. Occasionally with coke if I need it to last.

My friend moved onto tending in rather dapper bar in London. I think their most expensive spirit is a Wiskey that costs £120 a shot! He let me have a sniff of the stuff. So there are certainly a lots of finer spirits out there.

I think overall though for price, quality, and fond memories of my students days, it become my drink if you know what I mean.

All the times in which I don't have some damnfool presentation to worry about.

ReputationRep:
    Banoffee pie, Prozac, JD & Diet Coke.

That is all I need to be happy.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend
    Studying
    Getting into uni

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriend, mathematics, linguistics and epistemology. A bit of good company is nice as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cinematographic)
    I like it straight with good company. Occasionally with coke if I need it to last.
    With a side of coke?
    Are you this guy?

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathew551)
    Caramel Macchiatio.
    Hell.Yes.
    Or, if it's summer then a strawberry and cream frappp. makes all problems go away.

Other than that, the boyf, family&friends, shopping & vodka.
    Done.

ReputationRep:
    Reading, language, liqueurs, people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woolcott)
    Talisker
    Damn right.

ReputationRep:
    oxygen

ReputationRep:
    Family, friends, boyfriend, happiness, books.
    and tiramisu :yum:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    With a side of coke?
    Are you this guy?

:cool:
    I've know to indulge. :ninja:

Drugs are bad kids. Don't do it.

ReputationRep:
    Basically just doing what I want.

I don't mean in an amoral hedonistic style. Just the small things.

ReputationRep:
    family,friends and cartoons (i watch too many :sigh:)

ReputationRep:
    It's important for me to have a good relationship with my family and friends whom I can trust. Also to have a career that I'm passionate about and enjoy. I'm happy being single for now but in the future I want to get married and raise a family.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samrout)
    MW2, Marijuana, Masturbation, Mates, Milk & Muffins, my Mazda 2, and other material goods. But I'd say the most important thing is the Sun.
    Summed up,

Anything beginning with M

ReputationRep:
    Even though I'm not the greatest friend at times, my best friend is important to me. I think the fact that I'm not that great a friend and yet he has stood by me, when most others would have departed a long time ago, is testament to his character.

My family is important to me, when I say family, I mean my mother and my brothers. They are the ones who have stood by me always.

I think just living by my values as well or at least trying to.

ReputationRep:
    family

ReputationRep:
    I think the most important and valuable thing in our life is life .internet, family , hobies , friends and other things could be important but what is the object of our life or how many lives of human?

ReputationRep:
    - Family+friends
    - Shoes
    - Books
    - Music
    - Money
    - UCAS Track :rofl:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.