Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    Interesting, I haven't had it before. I really have been meaning too for a while though.

What is your drinking preference?: You drink it straight? On ice or without?
    I like it straight with good company. Occasionally with coke if I need it to last.

My friend moved onto tending in rather dapper bar in London. I think their most expensive spirit is a Wiskey that costs £120 a shot! He let me have a sniff of the stuff. So there are certainly a lots of finer spirits out there.

I think overall though for price, quality, and fond memories of my students days, it become my drink if you know what I mean.

All the times in which I don't have some damnfool presentation to worry about.

ReputationRep:
    Banoffee pie, Prozac, JD & Diet Coke.

That is all I need to be happy.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend
    Studying
    Getting into uni

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriend, mathematics, linguistics and epistemology. A bit of good company is nice as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cinematographic)
    I like it straight with good company. Occasionally with coke if I need it to last.
    With a side of coke?
    Are you this guy?

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathew551)
    Caramel Macchiatio.
    Hell.Yes.
    Or, if it's summer then a strawberry and cream frappp. makes all problems go away.

Other than that, the boyf, family&friends, shopping & vodka.
    Done.

ReputationRep:
    Reading, language, liqueurs, people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woolcott)
    Talisker
    Damn right.

ReputationRep:
    oxygen

ReputationRep:
    Family, friends, boyfriend, happiness, books.
    and tiramisu :yum:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    With a side of coke?
    Are you this guy?

:cool:
    I've know to indulge. :ninja:

Drugs are bad kids. Don't do it.

ReputationRep:
    Basically just doing what I want.

I don't mean in an amoral hedonistic style. Just the small things.

ReputationRep:
    family,friends and cartoons (i watch too many :sigh:)

ReputationRep:
    It's important for me to have a good relationship with my family and friends whom I can trust. Also to have a career that I'm passionate about and enjoy. I'm happy being single for now but in the future I want to get married and raise a family.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samrout)
    MW2, Marijuana, Masturbation, Mates, Milk & Muffins, my Mazda 2, and other material goods. But I'd say the most important thing is the Sun.
    Summed up,

Anything beginning with M

ReputationRep:
    Even though I'm not the greatest friend at times, my best friend is important to me. I think the fact that I'm not that great a friend and yet he has stood by me, when most others would have departed a long time ago, is testament to his character.

My family is important to me, when I say family, I mean my mother and my brothers. They are the ones who have stood by me always.

I think just living by my values as well or at least trying to.

ReputationRep:
    family

ReputationRep:
    I think the most important and valuable thing in our life is life .internet, family , hobies , friends and other things could be important but what is the object of our life or how many lives of human?

ReputationRep:
    - Family+friends
    - Shoes
    - Books
    - Music
    - Money
    - UCAS Track :rofl:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.