Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Long time lurker, first time poster!

I've got an interview for Poole SCITT on 12th February. I have managed to secure work experience at two schools, but they have both messed me around a bit- one told me I could start doing observations one day a week then decided I'd have to wait until after Christmas, the other forgot to send my CRB form off for nearly a month.

Thankfully this is all sorted out now, but going into the interview I will only have about five or six days of primary school experience. I'm willing to get much more after the interview, and I help out at Brownies every week so I have experience there. I also managed to get some secondary school experience last year as I considered applying for that too.

Do you think that this will be a major problem? Any advice would be really appreciated!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Just make sure you can explain what you are hoping to get from the experience you have planned, and how your work with Brownies will help you as a teacher

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.