Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Edexcel History Unit 6: Hitler and the Nazi state retake watch

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else retaking this module on the 28th Jan?
    Anyone else unprepared/scared about it.

also If anyone has any good revision notes can you please post them up and I somehow have lost half of mine.
    thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Yup im doing this retake, ive got a law exam in the morning. I really hope I dont balls it up again.

ReputationRep:
    i m doing unit 6 but its Oliver Cromwell....any tips of source technique?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Hitler and the Nazi State too, i'm worried about the part b question cos i'm not positive on the best way to write it to score well, plus i cant afford to mess it up like i did in the summer.

ReputationRep:
    Hey all, I'm taking the resit too.
    Scored a D in the summer due to my lack of source integration, slightly angry because I answered the question very well with my own knowledge.

One piece of advice is that the sources are much more important than your own knowledge. Even dates can be omitted as long as you use the sources well.

ReputationRep:
    It will be on Jewish Policy, with the anniversary today I really wouldn't be surprised.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reems)
    Hey all, I'm taking the resit too.
    Scored a D in the summer due to my lack of source integration, slightly angry because I answered the question very well with my own knowledge.

One piece of advice is that the sources are much more important than your own knowledge. Even dates can be omitted as long as you use the sources well.
    I got a U the 1st time I sat this paper, and I think it was for exactly that reason. When I retook it last year I nailed it, I think it was because it wasn't the question I was expecting so I HAD to use the sources instead of own knowledge.

ReputationRep:
    Oops can't say anything until 3pm tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reems)
    Oops can't say anything until 3pm tomorrow
    The time after which discussion of afternoon Edexcel exams is allowed is 4.30AM the following morning, actually - just over three hours to go. I hope it went well!

ReputationRep:
    Questions were easy. Sources were empty. Which made it frustrating because I had to rely on my own knowledge more than I'm supposed to

ReputationRep:
    yeah I was trying to use the sources as much as possible but it was quite hard, I hope I didnt rely too much on own knowledge.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.