Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    after i have bit of weed and get pretty stoned . the next day or when i have unstoned myself i feel well i dunno bit weird like everyone is trying to plot against me and just to kick their heads in. Anyone got experiences like it ?

ReputationRep:
    paranoia

ReputationRep:
    yeah but should it last like 2 days after.... getting worst and worst everytime i do the stuff...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I've felt like that before.

If this is a regular occurance the best advice would be to stop taking it.

ReputationRep:
    LOL, that's some potent stuff

ReputationRep:
    don't do weed then, it obviously effects you worse than other people.

ReputationRep:
    The next day, I generally feel pretty groggy, not paranoid. Maybe you should stop...

ReputationRep:
    yeah but when im stoned its ******* good hahaa ! had it all last night when was sitting in town just wanted to kick **** outta everyone. ! any ways to do weed without the this effect?

ReputationRep:
    lols dont do it man. you're an idiot if you want to carry on, can't you see the negative mental health that follows marijuana consumption? Weed obviously has a really bad side effect on you, I wholly recommend you don't touch it again, you seem pretty susceptible to schizophrenia.
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    Weed does different things to different people, it can have side-effects on you that never occur to others. But marijuana has been linked to mental illnesses more than once, it can do some very odd things to your mind. If you're worried about it then you should stop taking it, and/or seek some advice from your GP or NHS direct. Remember that your GP has to take what you say in strictest confidence, they can not and will not disclose it to others.

ReputationRep:
    Stop scaremongering. It does nothing.

The problem is that if you're predisposed to any form of mental disorder (and using this term in the literal sense- i.e. not limited to diagnosed conditions, and including any abnormalities in your mental state), drugs like that could well bring them to the surface/exacerbate their symptoms. The danger is that while normally, your brain would most likely tell you when to stop with certain impulses or activities, your boundaries and ideas of what is "acceptable" may change, and as a result you may see nothing wrong with attacking people.

ReputationRep:
    tbf everything everyone has said is making sense so cheers. !

to SUUUUUESH what your saying is making a lot of sense i have always had a bit of an issue with fighting and dumb **** like that. Going to kick the weed and maybe do MEOW instead .... thoughts people ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaxHigginson1)
    after i have bit of weed and get pretty stoned . the next day or when i have unstoned myself i feel well i dunno bit weird like everyone is trying to plot against me and just to kick their heads in. Anyone got experiences like it ?
    Sounds like some good green. Roll that doobie and let's get blazing :woo:

x

ReputationRep:
    tbf everything everyone has said is making sense so cheers. !

to SUUUUUESH what your saying is making a lot of sense i have always had a bit of an issue with fighting and dumb **** like that. Going to kick the weed and maybe do MEOW instead .... thoughts people ?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.