Turn on thread page Beta

Methadrone. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    My mate at uni is undergoing counselling for his meow addiction. Caution is advised :yep:

ReputationRep:
    BTW TO PEOPLE WHO ARE THINKING OF USING IT !!! SNIFF IT !! LESS CHANCE OF ******* YOU UP EVEN THOUGH it doesn't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by halfoflessthan50p)
    http://www.plantfoodpalace.co.uk/

yep, somehow I get the impression that the majority of their customers arent really gardeners
    "If any customer is unhappy with the Mephedrone or Methylone we have supplied we are happy to refund you for the Mephedrone / Methylone as long as it is sent back in its original condition and your plants haven't swallowed it all up!"

:rofl:

I've also had side ewffects such as red sores all over my tongue, your lips become extremely dry and chapped, you don't eat or drink, jaw ache from gurning, red blotches on my face, painful lump on the roof of my mouth and probs more which i can't remember.

ReputationRep:
    Don't mess around with new drugs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by halfoflessthan50p)
    http://www.plantfoodpalace.co.uk/

yep, somehow I get the impression that the majority of their customers arent really gardeners
    Really? lol :p: You should read some of the reviews... "My plant loves this stuff, stayed up all night" Hmm! :p: I was wondering if I fed it to the christmas tree would it stop the needles faling off :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    this is getting ridiculous, youve just said which drugs are safer surely ALL drugs arent safe, why on earth do people **** up there lives like this, honestly i dont understand it. just get drunk like the rest of us.
    MMCAT is probably the worst because nobody knows what it is, even doctors dnt know how to react to it

ReputationRep:
    Its fricking mental like amazing! the rush u get is so intense and strong like nothing ive tried b4! every1 is right tho it is very moreish! I heard it illegal as of today in the UK class B! so im recovering frm a come down (also like nothing ive experienced) very tearful day yest! but id say worth trying just dnt be greedy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaxHigginson1)
    Yeah mate thats mePHEdrone your on about no meTHAdrone two completely different things... i think the one your on about is the worst one cause i have done grams or so in a night of meow and been ****** but no pains to my chest etc.
    Methedrone (bk-PMMA) is similar to Mephedrone (4-MMC) though from what I've heard it contains anti-depressents (Monoamine oxidase inhibitors) which can cause some really bad problems; even death. I'd say regular mephedrone is much safer though alot of people are buying this one thinking it's the same when it's really not. I'd stay well away from this chemical, and mephedrone aswell if im honest they're both sinister as ****.

ReputationRep:
    Apart from the most horrendous cotton mouth I have ever experienced I had an amazing time and stayed up all night. Don't do it when other people aren't on it too as you look like a right ****.

PLEASE THINK TWICE.
    Someone from my school has died from using this drug.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...meow-meow.html
    There simply isn't enough information around about it. Please, be very careful.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know why you would want to take plant food :lolwut:

I'm not the most innocent of people but taking plant food just seems odd, I mean it's like raiding under the kitchen sink for bleach

I know people who got addicted very very quickly so be careful, always do a little test before you take a big hit etc etc

I think the problem is withh illegal drugs your deler will probably warn you of how much to take and how storng it is as they don't want you to die and loose customers etc

But these companies dont care or warn you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twihard!)
    this is getting ridiculous, youve just said which drugs are safer surely ALL drugs arent safe, why on earth do people **** up there lives like this, honestly i dont understand it. just get drunk like the rest of us.
    MMCAT is probably the worst because nobody knows what it is, even doctors dnt know how to react to it
    "Nobody knows what it is"? Yes they do.
    Also, alcohol is a dangerous drug. It just happens to be legal. As is this one. Can you come up with a better distinction?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ijustlovetolearn)
    Apart from the most horrendous cotton mouth I have ever experienced I had an amazing time and stayed up all night. Don't do it when other people aren't on it too as you look like a right ****.
    Too ******* right. I've done it when I've been out with people just drinking and I was all over the place. When theres a few or a group of you on it, you just have the best time, with anyone. It's great.

And yes, the dry mouth is an utter *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronar)
    I don't know why you would want to take plant food :lolwut:

I'm not the most innocent of people but taking plant food just seems odd, I mean it's like raiding under the kitchen sink for bleach

I know people who got addicted very very quickly so be careful, always do a little test before you take a big hit etc etc

I think the problem is withh illegal drugs your deler will probably warn you of how much to take and how storng it is as they don't want you to die and loose customers etc

But these companies dont care or warn you
    Well it's sold as plant food, like NOS as cream dispensers, meth use to be sold to truck drivers for long journeys, ket as horse tranq, basically what I'm saying is, they're just trying to sell it.

So how were you planning on getting drunk, alcohol is a drug.

It's easily addictive and can cause long term damage, I wouldn't say stop taking it i would just say be aware of the amounts and frequency you take it .
    Don't forget that as you continue to take it your tolerance increases, encouraging you to take more and more and never ever ever mix with alcohol or downer drugs – LEATHAL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Hatman)
    "Nobody knows what it is"? Yes they do.
    Also, alcohol is a dangerous drug. It just happens to be legal. As is this one. Can you come up with a better distinction?
    no they didnt know what it is. that could have changed now, but as i said doctors dont know how to react to it aka they didnt know what it was.
    and yes its legal for now but thats not gonna last long. whereas alcohol will more than likely always be legal there showing its not as dangerous, if used responsibly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gueirguiy)

So how were you planning on getting drunk, alcohol is a drug.
    im fully aware that alcohol is a drug but i didnt once say not to take drugs

ReputationRep:
    no they didnt know what it is. that could have changed now, but as i said doctors dont know how to react to it aka they didnt know what it was.
    and yes its legal for now but thats not gonna last long. whereas alcohol will more than likely always be legal there showing its not as dangerous, if used responsibly
    So alcohol is less dangerous than weed, XTC and LSD?

im fully aware that alcohol is a drug but i didnt once say not to take drugs
    No you said "why do people **** up their lives like this, I honestly don't understand" so unless you didn't know alcohol is a drug, you're basically a ****: "I drink alcohol, but why do those druggies **** up their lifes doing drugs, I really don't understand, hurrr durrr alcohol is a drug but it doesn't count if I do it ?!!?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gueirguiy)
    So alcohol is less dangerous than weed, XTC and LSD?

No you said "why do people **** up their lives like this, I honestly don't understand" so unless you didn't know alcohol is a drug, you're basically a ****: "I drink alcohol, but why do those druggies **** up their lifes doing drugs, I really don't understand, hurrr durrr alcohol is a drug but it doesn't count if I do it ?!!?"
    ok firsty, a small amount of alcohol does nothing to you compared to what a small amount of LSD does
    and secondly, im a **** REALLY, right well i said why do people **** up their lives taking drugs -yes well done you can read- but i meant why do they take drugs to the extent that they cant live on anything else.
    and thirdly i havent once said that alcohol isnt a drug so why on earth are you making it out like i dont think it is.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 7, 2010
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.