Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I applied a month ago and haven't heard back from them yet, has anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doodygirl)
    A month :eek: You're going to have to be way way way more patient with them I'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    If you haven't heard back in a while, and you're worried, give them a ring to find out what the status of your application is. Although the chances are they have your application but are very busy, it doesn't hurt to ring. I say this because I'm in my first year at uni and I'm still waiting for my grant, because every time I send off the form for it they claim they've lost it/never received it, but you don't find that out until you ring them up.

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone can tell me whether I am qualified for student loan for uni study? My situation is complicated. I am uk nationals, living with my mom in UK for 6 years. My dad has not been living with us since 2007, he is out of UK. But they are not divoced.
    am i entitled for student loan if i am going to study in uni? Thanks for reply!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doodygirl)

when are you suppose to apply ?

I thought it was once you accepted an offer ?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    WOW your way organised I haven't even accepted a firm yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hiddencat12)
    WOW your way organised I haven't even accepted a firm yet.
    I accepted my firm last year, i'm on a gap year. I heard about all the mess up with the finance last year therefore I wanted to apply as soon as it opened

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.