Turn on thread page Beta

Twitter Joke - This country is starting to scare me. watch

ReputationRep:
    lolol

I thought it was funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flugestuge)
    So why was Mr Paul Chambers threatening to use explosives on the airport ? Surely that is threatening terrorist violence ?
    Ever heard of a joke :sigh:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    To be honest, if I made a joke that bad, I'd expect to be arrested. There's making a terrible joke, but that takes it to a new level!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aeonflux)
    You can blame them for being retards, which they continue to prove themselves to be.
    Yes indeed the po po can be retarded. My friends uncle just got convicted for something he didn't do. >.< It was clearly pointed to someone else who they knew, but then were like Oh No. It's definately this guy. It's ridiculous how many people are wrongfully convicted in this country. I'm goin to the high court on Wednesday cos this guy was wrongfully convicted. It's sad. People need to wise up and stop ruining innocent peoples lives. like serialleh! o.O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dhvanika)
    After the amount of poeple that convert and then become terroists.. is more then the actual ethnicity..
    Is it? Do you have a source to back this up with or is it just because a case or two of this has been reported that you've come to this conclusion?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meagz)
    BLOW UP AN AIRPORT - LIKE A BAWSSS

lol
    I lol'd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -XxX-)
    surely terrorists dont usually put up their plans on social networking sites for the world to see?
    They could be really stupid terrorists. Maybe may have taken a far more higher dose of the usual retardative they take..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christian_j)
    Metro

Bloody hell, you can't even make a joke to your (online) friends anymore on any touchy subject. This country must be a complete laughing stock to outsiders.
    That's hilarious!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -XxX-)
    surely terrorists dont usually put up their plans on social networking sites for the world to see?
    Well if they did the police force of this country would stop any and all terrorist attacks according to this story!

Btw really cute sig :cute:

ReputationRep:
    Couldn't those morons tell it was a joke? Ahh well, New Labour's thought police have no sense of humour.

ReputationRep:
    As an outsider, I can confirm the OP's statement.

Hahahahaha. Your country looks hilarious to us!

If I say on TSR that I'm gonna blow something up that someone will tip the police about me and I'll get deported?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spazzeh)
    They could be really stupid terrorists. Maybe may have taken a far more higher dose of the usual retardative they take..
    clearly the police and the 'member of the public' that told them has been sharing this retardative...

(Original post by bigmo7)
    Well if they did the police force of this country would stop any and all terrorist attacks according to this story!

Btw really cute sig :cute:
    thankyou

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait till people visit New York and see the Jewish terrorists. Or go back in time and see Catholics burn Protestants at the stake - Or even stay in the present and go to India to see Christian terrorism. Can't be bothered to name other terrorist examples of different religions as you could spend ages doing that with the amount of terrorism going on/happened before. But of course that doesn't happen according to TSR, it's only the muslim faith that can have extremists right!!???

ReputationRep:
    Thats ridiculous. A serious bomb threat should be handled like that

But anybody with an iota of common sense knows that the meaning of any piece of writing depends on its context.

Nobody would blow up an airport because they were frustrated at delays in the service. And nobody who was serious about blowing up an airport would post their plans on twitter the week before :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -XxX-)
    The fatal flaw in his plan, I feel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    I can't wait till people visit New York and see the Jewish terrorists. Or go back in time and see Catholics burn Protestants at the stake - Or even stay in the present and go to India to see Christian terrorism. Can't be bothered to name other terrorist examples of different religions as you could spend ages doing that with the amount of terrorism going on/happened before. But of course that doesn't happen according to TSR, it's only the muslim faith that can have extremists right!!???
    Err, no, but in western civilisation and in the present day (the relevant context) the majority of terrorism is committed by Muslim extremists.

Come back when you have a point.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely pathetic.

Hey bobbies - leave the actual work of catching terrorists to MI5, yeah? You evidently aren't that good at it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Couldn't those morons tell it was a joke? Ahh well, New Labour's thought police have no sense of humour.
    Yeah that will go down, well, if someone threatens to bomb somewhere..just write if off as a joke. Moron. The Okalhoma bomber in the 1990's in the US talked bout wanting to blow the government up, But people just wrote it off as a joke, look what happened. The police acted the right way.

ReputationRep:
    I'm more concerned that I live in a country where someone has, apparently quite seriously, named an airport after Robin Hood.

ReputationRep:
    This is exactly why terrorists are getting away with things. They're not realising the real threats to those that actually aren't

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.