Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

DJ plays 'Jump' song for suicidal woman watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    That is pretty bad taste.

ReputationRep:
    he was doing his job, so what its not his responsibility for that womans life, people need to lighten up its only a song, a bit of music, I agree with him, he did nothing wrong, people need to stop being so frigid

Hang the DJ, hang the DJ, hang the DJ, HANG THE DJ!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    I found it hilarious.

I mean, the way I think about it - if you want to kill yourself DO IT !! don't just make a big ol' "OMG look at me" drama about it, esp when it annoys others [the drivers]

source: http://uk.news.launch.yahoo.com/dyna...ml&e=l_news_dm
    are you a nerd?

ReputationRep:
    I want to be ironic and extrospective, I want to be ironic and extrospective, I want to be ironic and extrospective, I WANT TO BE IRONIC AND EXTROSPECTIVE!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphotic Cosmos)
    Very, very insensitive. I have some trouble believing it would actually have affected whether she jumped or not, but it's grossly inappropriate nonetheless.

No, Do you want to know what's insensitive?

One ******* idiot women holding up the ******* m60, some poor **** could have been dying in an ambulance stuck in traffic, if i was near enough, i would've told her to either jump now or **** off.

If you're going to kill yourself, do it don't stand around ******* everyone elses day up.

In china a jumper stood on a bridge holding traffic up and a driver got out of his car and pushed him off, luckily the bloke didn't die but still he got what he deserved.

And how the **** can you fail to kill yourself?

Humans are fragile seriously if you fail at suicide i thnk some one should euthanise them because they are some retarded **** if they can't even top themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Libtolu)
    No, Do you want to know what's insensitive?

One ******* idiot women holding up the ******* m60, some poor **** could have been dying in an ambulance stuck in traffic, if i was near enough, i would've told her to either jump now or **** off.

If you're going to kill yourself, do it don't stand around ******* everyone elses day up.

In china a jumper stood on a bridge holding traffic up and a driver got out of his car and pushed him off, luckily the bloke didn't die but still he got what he deserved.

And how the **** can you fail to kill yourself?

Humans are fragile seriously if you fail at suicide i thnk some one should euthanise them because they are some retarded **** if they can't even top themselves.
    I see compassion and empathy are still around in the human race.

:facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Libtolu - good point about how an ambulence could have been stuck in traffic or something. Any of the emergency services could of been held up by the traffic she was causing therefore risking other peoples lives, other people who didn't actually want to die.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphotic Cosmos)
    I see compassion and empathy are still around in the human race.

:facepalm2:

Yes i can be compassionate, but only to people who want to live, idiots that want to kill themselves should do it and not stand around thinking about it, she could have thought about it at home ffs.

ReputationRep:
    it sucks that she commited suicide and people are laughing about it. end of

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kreuzuerk)
    Oh, so you wouldn't object if someone played 'Let's get the party started' at your funeral? It's just a song.
    Of course I wouldn't mind. Tbh I want my funeral to be a happy time! So they can remember the happiness and good times of my life, instead of being sad and miserable.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.