Turn on thread page Beta

Since when is it acceptable o.O watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I think it's much worse that most girls don't see to even flush the toilet I've seen so much period blood and poo when going to the loo in my time at college than I could count on one hand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    I've seen loads of women not wash their hands in public loos. Sure, it's gross but you can't enforce hand washing :P
    Give me an AK-47 and I will. :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    I'm more surprised that anyone would start a whole thread about one woman not washing her hands. I don't give a toss if she washed her hands or not. Seriously, get on with some school work for pitys sake.

didnt read the whole thread.
    i noted a few comments about how eww it is to touch door after someones not washed there hands.

whats the difference between giving some one a bj? (they wee and ejactulate out the same tube) isnt that just the same tbh i find BJs disgusting (vomited a fair few times lol)
    and same for ladies though not same tube? it is literally a few cm away not to mention the number two hole......

ReputationRep:
    A girl I go to college with never washes her hands properly. She can be quite stuck up and judgemental of other people and yet she doesn't even follow the correct hygeine procedures. She just sprinkles a bit of water on her hands and that's it. YUCK! I hate it when you go to loo in college and the person before you hasn't flushed. Why would you go for a dump and then not flush?! Are people completely stupid?!

ReputationRep:
    I don't touch myself when I go to the toilet, I only touch the tissue. I wash my hands if I haven't done so for a while, feel that the toilet (usually public) is dirty and/or I am about to eat/cook, otherwise, I don't often bother.

ReputationRep:
    I once saw a totally inebriated guy taking a **** in a sink in a public toilet. That image has been seared into my eyes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddyman4)
    Probably because Dettol adverts have convinced them that toilet seats are cleaner than chopping boards.
    Hahahaha love it!

OP loads of people do it. It's gross but some people don't realise that. This is why people get bum worms!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by romeos*****)
    I have a theory that the posher you are, the less likely you are to have good toilet manners. (Too posh to wash, maybe?) I've done several cleaning jobs, the cleanest toilet areas where in the NHS hospital I cleaned at, the worst were at the posh leisure centre. Not only do some people not wash their hands, they don't even flush.
    Hmmm... do you not think that could be due to the fact that it was a hospital, and not the poshness of the people who used it?

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha I love how all the girls are like "ewww"

As a guy sometimes I do, sometimes I dont, cleanliness is over-rated and not washing hasnt killed me yet, or indeed even made me ill. It depends on where, when, if I have time, what the washing facilities are like etc etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spinnerette)
    I think it's much worse that most girls don't see to even flush the toilet I've seen so much period blood and poo when going to the loo in my time at college than I could count on one hand.
    That's just sick *shakes head* lol I don't get why it's so hard to flush xD Only possible explanation I can come up with is that they must have taken some kind of retardative.

ReputationRep:
    Well, personally, I was taught not to piss on my hands... I don't know about you though.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    :puke: that's just disgusting, I always wash my hands after the toilet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink Bullets)
    Hmmm... do you not think that could be due to the fact that it was a hospital, and not the poshness of the people who used it?
    Well I take your point that hospitals are meant to be kept clean. But baring in mind that I was the one cleaning the toilets, hence until I got there, they won't have been cleaned for a few hours, and that hospitals rather than gyms are where stomach bugs are most commonly found I was surprised at how clean they were in comparison to how horrible the gym was. It's just a light-hearted theory based on cleanliness/poshness i've observed over the years.

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand why it's seen as essential to wash your hands after going for a slash.

I mean, people don't tend to wash their hands after rubbing one off. Do they?

ReputationRep:
    Don't people who do that feel embarrassed or care what other people must think (or about their health, looking at the state of some public toilets)?

ReputationRep:
    Ergh, I always wash my hands at home and in public bathrooms. In public ones I wash my hands, use water to wash the tap, then use paper towls to open the door to leave, OCD :o:

ReputationRep:
    Speaking from a male perspective. I always wash my hands after going to the toilet and try to throughout the day whenever possible (especially before meals).

I may be known to use a finger or to kick open doors and touch taps with paper towel (if provided) when turning on and off - for washing my hands.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    That's pretty gross, surely a grown woman has learnt to wash her hands?
    The worst one was a woman who clearly had a stomach bug leaving the loos before me once without washing her hands...so considerate :sigh:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2010
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.